Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Morning Ladies

Just a quick hello to my favourite people in the world before I log off and go pack to fly back home. I will be MIA for a few days while working frantically and I am sure I will get withdrawal symptoms.

AHHHH EAR WORM. Thanks Heaps Star, now I've got it too!!!!

My favourite date with Gerry is going to have to wait I'm afraid.

I'm afraid I miss chat regularly because of the timing. However, I love it when I get there. So I will remain patient and keep checking things out.

Love you all and have a good remainder of the weekend.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, at the airport and the Qantas lounge has hotspot for my ISP. So I thought I would try it out. Works really well.

luvphantom, just adore the stips. I see they were advertising them. Were they hard to do?

See, I just can't stay away when I get the chance. I am definately obsessed, but just as much with you ladies as with Gerry.

So, while I can, here is my dream date.

We are staying in Sydney at one of the posh hotels. He tells me we are going on a sightseeing date and he wants me to show him Sydney and surrounds. So we leave around 6pm as it is summer and the sea breeze is just beginning to cool things down. Firstly we take a ferry ride to Manly and walk around to the beach and various eateries. Back to the city via the fast City Cat (a catamaran ferry which scoots along). Then to the Rocks where we actually have dinner, and walk around Circular Quay afterwards. All the time we are chatting about Sydney, it's history, some of my favourite places when I was growing up there. He talks about his home and what he likes about it. It is nearly midnight by the time we get back to the hotel. I will leave the rest to your totally adequate imaginations to fill in. Suffice to say 3am girl.

Oh, that is such a nice thought I think I might fly away on that one (pun intended).

Edited by Terry's Witch

Hey all!

It's snowing here...how lovely. Actually, it is nice, cleaning up the air and such. And it's allowed...because it's still February. :smile:

Last night Mousie and I went to my friend Paul's comedy troupe...they did a game called bad advice, and three of the players scrounged backstage for costumes to create their characters. Paul came out with plaid fabric over his shoulder, a bright red afro wig, white face paint and a red nose. I was a bit confused, but then he introduce himself as Ronald of the clan MacDonald. I thought I was going to die of laughter. I wonder if he did a Scottish character because he knew Mousie and I were in the audience.

Em, I don't remember what thread it was in...I think you posted a link in the GALS thread, but it was on another thread before this board.

Looking forward to the podcast! :yippee:

Yay for snow mel! I used to adore it when it got cold enough to snow in Tassie.

Kimbo, thanks for letting me know. I didn't want to sound like a baby or anything, I just always seem to miss these chats ::D:.

TW, hope your flight was nice and safe! Who did you fly with? I found the pressure in Virgin Blue to be a little off, I was a little light headed!

Yay for snow mel! I used to adore it when it got cold enough to snow in Tassie.

Kimbo, thanks for letting me know. I didn't want to sound like a baby or anything, I just always seem to miss these chats ::D:.

TW, hope your flight was nice and safe! Who did you fly with? I found the pressure in Virgin Blue to be a little off, I was a little light headed!

Hey Caro! If it makes you feel any better, I've missed a ton of chats lately.... :comfort:

Ooh, I gotta be at a party in two hours...and I still have a gift to buy! *rushes away*

Hey Gals!

Quick check in...

Gerrysnutsnap and Song--I LOVE your dates! I'd like them for my 2nd and 3rd dates with Gerry, respectively. I'd like to do the same thing in Ireland, actually, Gerrysnut...being the little redheaded Irish GAL that I am!

Travel safely, Terry!

Thanks for the reminder, Jenn! :high5:

Luv...those strips are terrific!!! It's amazing how we never tire of HRH...! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

And Toni, I have no doubts about your capacity to "get the freak on!" :headspin:

Thanks for the correction, Sarah...but you are indeed a very talented GAL, so it was an understandible mistake. :yourock:

So...STEF!!! Love Dr. Em's new avatar and siggy!!! WONDERFUL WORK!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Abrock, the snow sounds lovely, and your pal Paul is a hoot!!! :lol:

Candy, you are not a baby! I understand completely!!! :comfort:

:hugs: to all...

Kimbo

Swan tackles Kimmy for a big ((((((00)))))) hug! Where is Lish.... she makes me laugh so hard!

Well ladies, as you know, my Valentines Day was spent in the hospital, and hubby and I had barely enough time to breathe, let alone acknowledge the specialness of the day with gifts. So this evening after my husband had been out shopping for groceries, he came into the house bearing a bouquet of beautiful deep red Phantomish roses for me! *sigh* Oh, I love that man of mine! He says that roses are a man's flower, because they remind him of the most feminine part of my anatomy *snicker*

I set them in the living room... and at this moment, about 12 candles are lit and flickering in ruby votive holders. He is reading the paper, and I am writing. The dear Frankie soundtrack is playing on the CD player, and the room smells of vanilla and Mulberry.

Oh.... this thread is supposed to be about a fantasy date with Gerry? Oooops!

Well, perhaps I will write that later, at this moment... I am having a real down to earth date with my husband.

Love to all!

(PS: I added some more in the thread about Nathan, just some more detail about the scope and seriousness of his disease)

Swan

Hey everyone,

Its been a pretty quiet day. :mopboyerik: I made it through the day without a migraine. :woo:

I spent most of the day reading Outlander. I am in love with Jamie! (Except when he spanks Claire. That kind of irritated me). :bottom:

Dawn, are you ever going to call me again? I'm gettin a little lonely down here. :cell:

Beachie, I enjoyed our call tonight. You are always so sweet. :rose:

Lish, Amy, where have you been? :dance3:

Sofie is still MIA! :confused:

Well, I am off to watch a movie and have Brent take over my computer-stupid games! :geek:

Night,

Suz :mopboyreddeath:

Hey everyone,

Its been a pretty quiet day. :mopboyerik: I made it through the day without a migraine. :woo:

I spent most of the day reading Outlander. I am in love with Jamie! (Except when he spanks Claire. That kind of irritated me). :bottom:

Glad to hear it, Suz! May the rest of your weekend also be migraine-free. I guess I need to read these books everyone's talking about!!! This Jamie sounds hot to me!!! :cunning::heat:

:hugs:

Kimbo

After noon GALS

I am just about to go for my kindy nap.

Am going out tonight to see Casanova and have dinner with a GF! Hoooray! Finally!

Hey everyone,

Glad to hear it, Suz! May the rest of your weekend also be migraine-free. I guess I need to read these books everyone's talking about!!! This Jamie sounds hot to me!!! :cunning::heat:

:hugs:

Kimbo

Yes, you definitely need to read Outlander. Lets put it this way, between Gerry, Gabriel and reading about Jamie, I am in Scottish Heaven. :inlove:

I am even starting to think with a Scottish accent. lol

Edited by Suz

In all honesty my perfect date would not happen for quite a while after meeting him... I would love to have him think of me as one his 'mates' first.. you know the friends first stage which I think is much more adult and serious as I am thinking long term here, GALS..

Ok so once we are established 'mates', he suddenly realises that I am 'the one' cause I got to know him first... the REAL GERRY!!! I think that is more romantic than just one date..By the way as a 'mate' I got to meet all his family and friends - so I get to see ALL SIDES OF HIM!!!

I know this is boring but in truth this is probably what would happen.. as I am no oil painting but I have a 'loving and loyal heart'...... (so soppy but I love it!!)

Hello all - my first chance to check in all day. I went to the Scottish Festival at the Queen Mary in Long Beach with attila_girl today. Seeing all the men in kilts was as always a treat, and I got to talk with one vendor who is from Falkirk and had a verrrrrra thick accent. I just kept talking to him so I could hear him respond (I probably missed about 20%). He talked about William Wallace and Braveheart (since the Battle of Falkirk was one of the big ones and he believed he probably had ancestors who faught there with Wallace) and the inconsistencies between the movie and real history. I told him I'd just been to Scotland and he recited a wee bit of Rabbie Burns.

Other than that this one was pretty much of a dud. We stood in line for well over an hour just to buy our tickets (which were $3 more than their website said they would be)!! It was so stupid - they had only 3 ticket window open for all of the Queen Mary AND the festival and the lines were huge. There were only a couple of musical guests, fewer than 20 vendors, and I never got my bangers and mash (by the time I found them it was too close to dinner time to eat). The big Highland Games over Memorial Day weekend are sooooo much better. We did listen to good music on the drive, and had lots of Gerry, Scotland and GALS stuff to chat about to pass the time.

Now I am just sooooo tired because I stayed up until 2 a.m. and I've got a headache.

I don't know what happened with the GBCast. I thought it would be up when I got home.

Hugs to everyone, I'm bummed that I almost always miss chat too.

Well, I actually got to have a nice chat with some gals today, was tons of fun everyone!

and it must be said, YOUR ALL PERVES, but I luv ya anyway. :funnyface:

Ma, you always seem to be doing exciting things..events and such. I hope your headache goes away. :kisswink:

Ladies I must say all you're dates sound fab. I've been giving mine some careful consideration, so here it goes(in ireland)

He come and picks me up in his range rover(he's bound to have one)at about 5.30am lookin all fresh and smellin like pure man no aftershave as he is only out of the shower. I grab my rucksack and we head off to the airfield, i'm all nervous and abit panicky and not because he is beside me(well maybe just a bit) but because I'm about to do my first parachute jump. We are in the plane on our way and he is chatting in my ear trying to calm me as he rubs my arms, as i'm still nervous he suggests a tandum jump. He gets strapped to me I couldn't think of a safer place to be then there with him, a sense of calm floods me and as we jump I know i'll never forget this moment. An exhilerating time later and we are on the ground laughing and running on pure adreline. We head off to grab some breekie and chat about what an amazing experience we had.

We head back to the car and are off again he won't tell me were we are going and i can't coax it out of him. I'm still giggly from the jump and he can't stop smiling we idly chat as the city disappears behind us and we head up into the wicklow mountains, the roads begin to wind and the trees are growing thicker after a time we come to a clearing and i realise it's the area were they shot reign of fire. He is so proud of his work he gives me a guided tour, he is all excited an animated telling me about the time they had shoting there. It's late afternoon when we leave there, both hungrey again we stop off at a quaint pub burried in the hills and grab a bite to eat.

He tells me eventually he has an evening planned in a hotel overlooking Glendalough. We reach there and he has two rooms reserved(not that we'll need them) but he wouldn't dare presume and well lets say we had enough to eat and skipped the planned dinner, the other room was freed up and all the calories from the day were well burned up

:kisswink:

I know it's long and detailed but he deserves it and also if he ever does decide to drop over he know what I like ha ha

OOOH gerrynutsnap! :spontaneous: That is a WOW Dream date :spontaneous:

And your choosen Trading Card Gal is perfect for you! BTW, your siggy is so small. Is it supposed to be that way?

Beachie

Hey Beachie

I had to give myself a couple of mins to let my blood pressure return to normal after writing that piece, he does things to me.

My beautiful siggy is really small, Terry's witch done it for me and I love it. Sarah the angel knows what's wrong and is gonna fix it if she can. I should be rockin a normal sized one soon Can't wait. Bethy done my trading card and I love it so much she has a knack of finding great pics

C xx