Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

I feel it's my unofficial duty to include this GALS favorite in every floor at least once...Posted Image

be aware, this is the extremely large Gerry....one click he gets big...two even bigger :cunning:

as in bigger than the monitor.

Sweet dreams, hope to catch you all tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Barb

Barb, I am so glad that someone has taken the leadership on posting the extremely large Gerry at least once in every floor. Thank you for this...and the ability to make Gerry get bigger...ummm in the monitor :wideeyes:

I also read the article on GB.net and guessed that the author was having a lot of fun watching (and maybe just a wee bit jealous of) all the GerryMania at the convention...I thought it was a good article.

Donna

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving this gbcast. ::D:

Oh, and what time of year do you feel it best to visit America? I have decided to put off my Scotland trip dreams for a while and actually go somewhere where I know people (and I will feel safer knowing people!) I might have enough saved to come in just over a year.

Mel, when in the year is good for you? If I were to visit, I would want to spend heaps of time with you, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of your schooling etc.

Edited by candy281

GOOD morning everyone,

This is the first day in awhile I have woken up without all of that pressure in my head. I feel good, na na na na Sorry. ADD....Oh, look a chicken.......Anyways, lets hope I stay feeling good. As long as my girls don't go looking for treasures in the toilet or litter box we should be good.

Dawn, you are my sista from another mother. I had so much fun last night on the phone. :funnyface:

Beachie, our call was great also. I love the weekends. Free minutes! :bleh:

Amy ::D:

Barb, Lish, Sofie, all of you GALS, I love ya so much.

See, can you tell I am feeling better?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love Erik! (sung to rhythm of I Love Candy!)

Hugs to you all,

Suz :yippee:

HELLO?????????????????????????????????????????????

Where is everyone???????????????????????????????????????????

I could run through here streaking right now and nobody would know.

*Burrrrrrr….shakes.* Well, that certainly was refreshing!

Oops! I appear to have been caught with my …..well, you know. Yes, Stef, that was :KingLeo: with me. Kinda hard to miss him! (All puns intended!)

:hugs:

Dr. Em

That looks like fun!

*streaks through suppost center as well*

HAHA!!! Only Abrock saw!!! Plus, I was too fast for her to have seen much.

Shouldn't we be streaking through the unisex forum??? :cunning:

GAHHHHH!!

*covers eyes*

Streakers! Hey, but wait...Lish, have you been working out? :cunning: Okay, sorry...TNLW...better now? ::D:

Mel, when in the year is good for you? If I were to visit, I would want to spend heaps of time with you, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of your schooling etc.

Hey Caro! Best time for me would probably be summer. Well, summer for ME, that is....anytime from May to late August. But whenever you got here, I would MAKE time to spend with you, girl! :yippee:

Sarah, Barb and Suz, thanks for the compliments on the vid...it was a bit sentimental for me to make. w00t, I love that man! :wub:

Mousie- Why does it not surprise me that your dream date would be in Santa Monica? :smile: We really need to get back there someday... :cool:

It's a holiday, and I'm at work. I need a life! Well, yes, I chose to come in, but I really do have stuff I need to get done, so naturally I'm here on the board, hehehe...

Oh, Zany, I wanted to let you know, (pssst, it's a secret, I started capping Reign of Fire last night, so it shouldn't be too long before they're up) :kisswink:

Got an email from my li'l sis this morning (and Mousie's too), she's in Sweden...man, I miss her! :depressed: She always seems to know what to say when I'm having a rough time with something. *sigh*

Still need to post my dream date...still need to think about it.

~Mel

*Big Fat Drive By For Me*

Hey Abrock, I see you on here too! *Waves*

Ok gals, I just wanted to let ya'll know...that I think its really gonna happen...I shall graduate this semester!! Whoooo-hooooO!

:clap::cheer:

I now officially only need 38 more stinkin' hours!! Count 'em!! Who hoo! AND my studying this weekend went real well, I knew more than I was giving myself credit for. I guess all this stressing and strife is starting to pay off little by little....

Just hope & Pray that the rumored and far away in the very distant future (at least it has been for the last few years) full time position they keep alluding to for my husband pans out and soon!! We are hearing more things that it should happen soon and we need the $$!

I hope all of you gals have an awesome day!!!

There were a couple of streakers when I was in "Bye Bye Birdie" in high school. Luckily, I was running in the hall to the top of the auditorium to make an audience entrance...and missed the whole thing. Everything was nekkid except the masks over their faces.

:scared:

So! On Saturday night I went to a birthday party for one of my dearest friends. She turned 31, but put on the invite that it was her 310th birthday...she cracks me up. ::D:

Anyway, a mutual friend of ours was there, and I finally took a good look at him. I'd been screencapping Timeline just hours before, so perhaps this is why...but he has a Marek haircut... :mopboymarek: It's a wee bit shorter, but it's dark, dark brown and he has fabulous loose curls. Said guy is actually taller than Gerry...nearly 6'5", but a little less bulky (well, especially NOW). But he has a nice, slender build, broad shoulders, he had a bit of scruff, and...believe it or not...chnuzzle! :chnuzzlealert: and yes, definitely the good kind.

Makes me see him in a new light! Well...not quite in "that way," because he is the object of a friend's affection, and they're very good for each other...and I don't think he and I would last long dating anyhow. But he is a good friend.

I just had to share.

:smile:

Posted Image

Edit: Heeeelllloooooo, Amy!! Good to see you here, hooray for graduation! :yippee: Dinna go too crazy there, luv...we miss ya!

~Mel

:mopboymarek: *grabs hand and runs through support center naked with marek* NAKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Back off GALS! Marek put your clothes back on, these gals can't control themselves.

Happy President's Day! aka another day off! Woohoo!

Bumming around the house today, but will probably go shopping laters.

Glad you feeling better Suz!

Mousie and Mel Santa Monica is very nice, but kinda cold right now for the beach. Psst Mel you did you write? :poke:

Hey drem! Aren't you having lunch with toni and chris? Good luck to ya! hehe I am sure they are harmless in real life.

Hey stef, Lish, Barb, and Amy! Hope you gals are having a great day!

*takes off clothes again along with Marek and runs from support center* NAKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Mousie and Mel Santa Monica is very nice, but kinda cold right now for the beach. Psst Mel you did you write? :poke:

Well, Perrin, who said that it had to be now? I'm sure Mousie could hold out for May or June. :kisswink:

And as writing goes...not yet. I'm sorry! But I promise I will, I PROMISE. I've been swamped with a ton of stuff, and I really want it to be good. So, I have to go reread some sections to get the juice flowing. *cracks knuckles* I promise it will be worth the wait. :smile:

Just stopping by to say hi. I too have to work today (bummer) but I went shopping yesterday because of the big Robinsons May sales (they were bought out by Macys - ick - and are clearing out a lot of their merchandise before the March change over). I found a dress for the POTO dinner and movie in May in L.A. (it is going to be a dress up affair, complete with our own Phantom in the form of Fiona64's husband, who will don tux and mask and gloves and even sing to us and pose for photos at the dinner - for charity). Oh, back to the dress - I just love it and may bring it to Vegas with me for Friday night. It is sleeveless with a slight scoop neck, and it is red underneath with a black or very dark maroon sheer overlay which has roses embossed in it. The hemline is my favorite kind - the irregular "handkerchief" hem. I have both a sheer wrap and a velvet jacket that I can wear over it, since it will probably be cool out at night. The best part is I got it for under $25!!!! There are already about 100 people coming to the dinner and movie - they are coming from as far away as the east coast and Canada and I am just blown away by it!! We are having a raffle at dinner to raise money for charity too.

Hey, Mel - maybe you and Mousie could come over for it - the date is May 20 (a Saturday night) - and the dinner will be in SANTA MONICA!! I posted about it in the Gatherings forum.

Now I must go back to work and figure out why I can't get my home page to open now. GAAHH - that is where my GALS email is and my work computer is not letting me open the site.

Have a good holiday - those of you who have it off. Dr. Em, Toni and Christine - hope your lunch is a blast!! Lish - are you still going to be coming back to California in March sometime? I'd love the chance to hang out a little while with you if you do.

Oh, Zany, I wanted to let you know, (pssst, it's a secret, I started capping Reign of Fire last night, so it shouldn't be too long before they're up) :kisswink:

~Mel

*ok...sshhh...looking forward to it. Thanks so much, Abrock.*

Oh! As for all the streakers...did you forget about the surveillance cameras? :bleh:

Oh! As for all the streakers...did you forget about the surveillance cameras? :bleh:

I am pretty sure I saw Dr. Em throw her shirt over the camera.

But I removed it just before she ran...

*ahem*

Now I have blackmail material! *buys a sharpie and colors envelopes*

Okay, so it's a holiday and I'm at work...you know I'm gonna be a bit silly. :bleh: