Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!

Hey, I just got back from having lunch with two wild and crazy GALS! Toni and Chris – you gals are a hoot! It was so much fun and so great to put names to faces. Tierney and my oldest daughter, Ashley, joined us as well, so that was fun. Chris and Toni told me they are coming to Vegas come :swear: or high water…right girls!

I’m so excited to have met a few more of you great gals in preparation for meeting so many of you in Vegas. We really do have the greatest group of gals anywhere.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

w00t, Toni and Chris and Em! I love meeting more and more GALS. Come to think of it, I haven't MET met very many. :tissues: Maybe Em and Tierney are the only ones...? :depressed: Wow. That's nae good! Which is why I have to come to Vegas. :cheer:

PS - Bethy you were posting while I was too - I believe he got that story directly from me. I wanted him to understand how the silly stuff (like Gerry dolls) is just for fun but there is a whole other more serious side (including the charity fund raisers) that is why Gerry means so much to us and why his fans are so devoted.

Thanks Susan.

I always catch onto things late, with my email back-up.

That's how I missed the article.

That was very touching.

True his fans are wild, but it is so much more than just lusting.

I'm glad that can be expressed.

Yeah - Susan is awesome for telling Martyn about your call. I know she and I both mentioned it to Gerry's Mum and I told Gerry's step-dad (and probably his Brother-in-Law, because he was standing really close). But we just couldn't keep our mouths shut about it. It was such a moving story and such a Gerry-ish thing that I had to tell a few other Tarts as well. Believe me, all were extremely moved that Gerry would take the time and effort on Christmas. I just saw your post on the other site!

*plus aren't we all 20 years younger on our fantasy dates??*

NO! That would make me half his age. EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Barely legal. Then I couldn't do the things I really wanted on my fantasy date.

Mind you - if I could go back to the size I was then! Yippie! :yippee:

Sarah - ummm...if you were 20 years younger wouldn't you be a LOT younger than legal??? Like, not yet 10 years old. Or is the age of "legal" a LOT younger Down Under than it is here :funnyface: ???

DOH! Yes! There's that maths agian!!!

2 + 2 = 5, right??

Yoiks! 20 years younger....right...that would make me 5......NOT old enough for what I had in mind.....

And GALS, I am with Susan. Martyn the news guy that wrote the article was a big joker (and a bit of a flirt, as most Scottish men are). I think he was a little scared by all of us and our "fanomenon"(...I love that Sporran!), but really, I think he was in awe that Gerry is so cool to us and that we are so supportive. I'm sure he didn't mean it to offend us, but I do know that among his main audience, the local readers, the whole fan-club thing is not well understood or appreciated. Everyone that we met seemed to tell us that the fan-club and even more, a motivated, organized, charity-donating fan-club, was a very American thing. It's not usual in Europe. So they didn't quite understand why all of us were parading around in Glasgow, but nonetheless, it was a good time. Susan - I'm with you. I still miss Scotland. "Sweet melancholy" is a lovely term to describe it!!!

Ok girls - I'm so pumped about Vegas I can barely think (now if only we can get our Scottish PAL to come out....hmmmmm...). Off to listen to the latest podcast!!!!

Later babes, :kisswink:

Jen

Well Abs, I have not yet met a single Tart, GAL, or Gerry fan! I feel so left out!

Okay, has everyone got their clothes back on now? Is it safe to uncover my eyes? (I am not turned on by nekkid women..... now, if we could get some PALS in here streakin'....)

Did you guys notice that the most users so far on the board, were on yesterday? What was up with that?

Oh... and I had a dream that there was a rumor, that Gerry has a real girlfriend. And in the dream, I found out that the rumor was true! Weird huh?

I also had a dream that I had sex with Russel Crowe! How random is that? Guess what, in my dream he was not quite...er, shall we say.... Maximus!

I am working hard on Chanson.... finally back into a good flow. Nathan is about the same.

Lish... how are you darlin' you've been a bit quiet on the board the last few days.

Kim.... if you're out there ((((((00))))))

To the rest of you: :barebum: this is the only naked bum I'm showing off!

Swan

Morning GALS!

What the hell is going on around here. Good thing I had my coffee before stumbling in here.

My FAVE TV show was on last night.... sooooooooooo good! *sigh* I just want to eat that man up. (Yes, he's younger, and not so tall, but WHO CARES???)

Ohh, I would LOVE to go to Santa Monica again, but money is too tight, I have to save up for Las Vegas. We'll see what happens, though.

What's with all the streakers??? :shocked: I guess SOME people really want some attention! ::D:

Anyway, after a day off today, I start school tomorrow. Whoa, I haven't gone in almost 5 years, I hope I can still do well. :headspin:

Mousie

:boobsquishhug: I want to meet some GALS!

Your lunch sounds fun Em, Toni & Chris!!!

:woo: I finally made to to A Yellow Towel Gal

I'm gonna hide my eyes now....too many streakers :headspin:

Jenn

I know, I know... Swan. I've been quiet. My Sister is staying with me and we've been hanging out the past few days. ::D:

Susan, Not sure when I'm coming back to Cali. Hopefull soon, but my boss isn't sure we can both leave the warehouse at the same time. They need babysitters. Grrrrrrr... Hopefully in the near future though. I'd like to hang out with you sans Poopy-hubby. He brought the lust quotient down seeing as he doesn't really approve...

Vegas... *sigh* Wish I could go... I feel all alone in Iowa. I guess Suz can't go either...

Suz, I'm done streaking for today, I think. I've streaked through the major threads anyway... :cunning:

Heya Gals

Longest day today, clipping horses.....freezing heinie off, and I missed all the streakers...that sucks.

Had an absolutely kick a** dream last night, this guy named Gerry was in it...Suz kept trying to steal him!!

Well Lish, don't Wish, just do it!!

Toni, Chris and Em, how awesome that you three got to meet, that must have been super!!! I hope I get to make it to Vegas and meet all three of you.

Have a great day GALS!!

:hugs:

Dawn

PS. WOOOO GOLD!!!

Had an absolutely kick a** dream last night, this guy named Gerry was in it...Suz kept trying to steal him!!

Did I end up with him? Thats all that matters.

Well Abs, I have not yet met a single Tart, GAL, or Gerry fan! I feel so left out!

Well, I do feel quite fortunate, then...Utah is full of Gerry fans, and a few of them have become close friends of mine. And besides, my sister is in on this madness as well! ::D:

But since you're coming to Vegas, Swan...that'll be reversed. w00t

You'll do GREAT Mousie, I have faith in you! :yippee: :cheer: :headspin: :clap: and all that!

As for streaking...what about hair coloring? That's not...what...we...are...talking about...is it?

Jenn- have fun with the...(hehe)...yellow towel. :mopboyjackie:

I streak cause I like the attention. :funnyface: hehe Fine my clothes are on for now.

So I've been thinking about my perfect fantasy date with Gerry. We would be in an island resort in Bali, where the waters are blue and the sand is soft and white. We'd wake up late and have breakfast in bed. Afterwards we'd do a couple's spa treatment with the whole mud wrap, facial, message, and end with a bath filled with flowers. Then we'd rent a boat and slowly tour the island and then stop for a picnic on the beach. We'd do a little snorkling before heading back.

When we are back at the resort, we'd read or take a nap on one of those outdoor beds and enjoy the shade and the cool breeze. Waiters would come and bring us frosty drinks and cooled slices of fruit. Before dinner we do a little sightseeing at the local villages and shops and buy souveniers for you gals. (see I remember you all) For dinner we'd dine on the beach on a white tableclothed table, with sand under our feet and torches surrounding us. We'd eat and talk and watch the sun sink slowly into the ocean. Gerry and I would then go dancing all night at a local club. When we are tired we walk hand in hand down the beach and then we have the wonderful idea of a late night skinny dip. And then.....the rest I'll leave to your imaginations cause I can't go over pg-13. :bleh:

::D: Hey GALS...

Crazy day at work today.. bah!

Still crying over the podcast.

It really touched me.

Ah, snap out of it, Bethy!

Aww, Em Chris and Toni! Glad you had a good time..and there are funner (I know it's not a word, but TODAY IT IS! :bleh: ) times are to be had in Vegas, baby!!

Oooh I just got an unbelievably delicious idea for a new signature.

Could rival Sarah's kink fest. *rubs hands together*

I am going to catch up on PMs and posts, then make a mad dash to the workshop.

If anyone needs anything, PM away.

Be back later.. to streak! Mwa! ::D:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

I streak cause I like the attention. :funnyface: hehe Fine my clothes are on for now.

So I've been thinking about my perfect fantasy date with Gerry. We would be in an island resort in Bali, where the waters are blue and the sand is soft and white. We'd wake up late and have breakfast in bed. Afterwards we'd do a couple's spa treatment with the whole mud wrap, facial, message, and end with a bath filled with flowers. Then we'd rent a boat and slowly tour the island and then stop for a picnic on the beach. We'd do a little snorkling before heading back.

When we are back at the resort, we'd read or take a nap on one of those outdoor beds and enjoy the shade and the cool breeze. Waiters would come and bring us frosty drinks and cooled slices of fruit. Before dinner we do a little sightseeing at the local villages and shops and buy souveniers for you gals. (see I remember you all) For dinner we'd dine on the beach on a white tableclothed table, with sand under our feet and torches surrounding us. We'd eat and talk and watch the sun sink slowly into the ocean. Gerry and I would then go dancing all night at a local club. When we are tired we walk hand in hand down the beach and then we have the wonderful idea of a late night skinny dip. And then.....the rest I'll leave to your imaginations cause I can't go over pg-13. :bleh:

Hey Perrin

Nice date idea, I can just see it now Gerry on a beach, wet, tanned and ripped..oh my gosh :yummy::yummy::yummy:

Great post

C X

Yeah P,

Naughty me, didn't acknowledge your excellent dream date!!

How r u anyway, I've missed catching you in chat, but it's that time of year, early bed time for Dawnie!!

Gerrynutsnap!!!! :wave:

Hey Bethy!! *flying tackle squish huggle*

I was thinkin' about you this morning, I hope you're feeling better...and getting enough sleep! Well...actually, I'm not sure anybody here does that.

Downloaded the GB cast, but I can't listen to it till I get home, so I'm looking forward to it! And next time is The Stranger?? Oooooh, cast of my heart! :hearts:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think this Gerry character still has my heart above all the rest. :wub:

~Mel