Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

Oh dear!! I DID miss that one...man. That scene is the ultimate thaw--er. As it were. Where the Stranger's heart begins to beat again. :wub:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... and I had a dream that there was a rumor, that Gerry has a real girlfriend. And in the dream, I found out that the rumor was true! Weird huh?

Swan

Dreaming about me, are you Swan????

Gees.....I wish.....

Talking about streaking only reminds me more of Vegas.....muhahahaha.....oh....wait...bail money fund.... :confused:

Mel, I am glad someone answered my question about America ::D:. I think Summer is a good time to come, I would probably die in the winter. Anyway, I am thinking Summer next year is a good time, I would have saved a fair bit by then. We can hang out heaps, it will be so so good. I dont even care if we do anything special or not..just hanging out will be so good! ::D:

Im excited!! Please dont get married between now and then ok? :lol: I promise to do the same, ha, I know I wont be doing the same. We will have to get into chat together sometime and talk about it all. I wish I could come sooner, but I think mid next year is the ebest. I could stay for a while as well, it will be awesome!

Sarah, I knew you were gushing over Supernatural :bleh:

I am really loving everyone's luscious fantasy dates with Gerry. You know he really likes and appreciates his fans, do you think we might convince him to actually take each one of us on our fantasy date? Wouldn't THAT be amazing!!

Hey, Gerry, if you are reading this (or maybe Beckielou is reading these things for you) - you know you could probably make a TON of money for charity if you would raffle off even ONE of these dates. I say raffle rather than auction because that is more fair. Auctions always go to whoever can scrape up the most disposable cash and will leave out some entirely. A raffle - hey you only need to buy one ticket to have a chance to be a grand prize winner. I think it is a wonderful idea for charitable fund raising.

Today has been a pretty good day for me at work, busy but not insane, and another new employee started today and the one who was sick is back and apparently doing much better. YEAH!!!!

BTW- has anybody seen Brokeback Mountain? I want to see it but I seem to be the only person I know who wants to see it. Just wondered if anyone here has seen it and what you thought of it. I also want to see Mrs. Henderson Presents but I have friends who want to see that one as well so I won't have to wander off alone.

BTW- has anybody seen Brokeback Mountain? I want to see it but I seem to be the only person I know who wants to see it. Just wondered if anyone here has seen it and what you thought of it. I also want to see Mrs. Henderson Presents but I have friends who want to see that one as well so I won't have to wander off alone.

Yep! I thought it was great.

I started a thread for it in non-Gerry movies - my first post:

I can see why it won awards. The cinematography is amazing. The camera angles and close shots are great, and the scenery is beautiful. The story is very compelling. I started out feeling sorry for Heath Ledgers character, then hating him, then feeling sorry for him again.

Sporran - I really recommend it!

Mel, I am glad someone answered my question about America ::D:. I think Summer is a good time to come, I would probably die in the winter. Anyway, I am thinking Summer next year is a good time, I would have saved a fair bit by then. We can hang out heaps, it will be so so good. I dont even care if we do anything special or not..just hanging out will be so good! ::D:

Im excited!! Please dont get married between now and then ok? :lol: I promise to do the same, ha, I know I wont be doing the same. We will have to get into chat together sometime and talk about it all. I wish I could come sooner, but I think mid next year is the ebest. I could stay for a while as well, it will be awesome!

Hey, cool! In fact, by that time, I should have graduated ('bout bloody time!) But I'm planning on stickin' around here. :smile: And hey, even if by some weird twist of fate, I do get married by that time, doesn't matter...we're hangin' out anyway. :headspin:

BTW- has anybody seen Brokeback Mountain? I want to see it but I seem to be the only person I know who wants to see it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to. It's not playing anywhere very close here...but I have no problem driving to Salt Lake. But like you, I kinda don't want to go by myself.

I'm in the same boat Susan. I really want to see Brokeback, but can't find anyone to go with me :depressed:

Jenn

Too bad me, Jenn and Susan don't live close to each other.... :depressed: Then we could go!

Oh, however, my fantasy date with Gerry would not include a viewing of Brokeback Mountain. :bleh:

:cheer: HI YA Gals,

Chris and I went shopping after lunch so I just got home. But Lunch was great. Dr.Em and her daughters are so cute! Chris and I have decided that Dayna needs to bottle some of that energy. She could make a mint and she has really cool ideas for Vegas. We are definately going to find a way to get down there.

Miss T you are soooo pretty. Petite and perfect. Next time I will have to bring Britty, you two would have a lot in common I think. ( Marek maybe?) Plus a lot more. I loved meeting you!

All this streaking takes me back to highschool, not that I would, or will be doing any streaking nope not me. I still have a bunch of working out to do first.(even then after 3 kids, I'm not sure I want to put you poor Gals through that sight!)

Gonna run around and see what other fun things you naughty Gals have been up to while Chris and I kept Dr Em busy.

(((HUGS))) Toni

Too bad me, Jenn and Susan don't live close to each other.... :depressed: Then we could go!

Why you no wanna go alone? I love going to the movies alone.

::D: Have been thinking about my dream date.. since last post was a bit well seriously boring...

Would love to go the Masked Ball in Venice... and have a MEETING with Gerry!!

Just think dark, masked and dangerous!!!

The women wear really sexy and revealing clothes with the added touch of a sexy mask... I still love Gerry in his Phantom masks... damn sexy thing he is!!! :tasty: :tasty:

I went to TONS of movies alone last year. Even my friends who enjoyed Gerry's movies didn't want to see them, oh, like two or three times a week like I did! I saw POTO, DF and GOTL several times by myself. I will probably see Brokeback Mountain alone too. Jenn and I live fairly close to each other, maybe a 45 minute drive (we do need to get together soon you know)! Are you still thinking of going to the POTO showing in May? They already have 100 people signed up for dinner!!! It is going to be huge!!

I just cant go to the movies alone..I dont know if its a self concious thing, I just cant do it. It could also be that this isn't the nicest area..and I fear for my life if I am alone ::D:.

I don't like going to movies alone. Watching them alone at home is totally fine with me, but I would rather go to a movie with a friend or something. Just to feed off of their energy, I guess. :smile:

Hi ya'll,

Finally got some time to check up on all the posts. :computer:

I've really missed all you GALS. I will be soooo glad when the middle of May gets here - Graduation!! :cheer: I'm really getting a bit burned out with school.

Abs - you missed this one - my fave:

Posted Image

That look he gets in this scene.... *thud*

Anyway, have to say Sarah, that picture is one of my fave's too. There is just something about that look and I love GB with the short hair - though my sister prefers the Marek look.

Now, for my dream date - I think a picnic in a Scottish or English meadow, surrounded by green rolling hills or maybe mountains, with castle ruins in view and a cool stream flowing by (in case we want to cool off later :cunning:) :pants: I'm just talking about dipping our feet in- remember this is PG-13! :blushing: "I'm a good girl, I am" <trying to sound cockney>

Back to the date: we'd talk about all kinds of things and end up watching the sunset and stay gazing at the stars - by this time it would be a bit cold, so GB would offer to keep me warm! :stranger: :wideeyes:

oops, did I forget food - it would be whatever Gerry wants (except haggis, just something about entrails...yuck!)

Geez, I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight! :yippee:

Anyway, a date with Gerry would be a dream come true and I'd go anywhere he wanted. :swoon:

I think the raffle idea would be great!!!! (Beckielou, you out there???)

Better get back to hitting the books.

Miss you all and hope you have a great week!!! :greatking: :terrymuscles: :attila::stranger:

I went to TONS of movies alone last year. Even my friends who enjoyed Gerry's movies didn't want to see them, oh, like two or three times a week like I did! I saw POTO, DF and GOTL several times by myself. I will probably see Brokeback Mountain alone too. Jenn and I live fairly close to each other, maybe a 45 minute drive (we do need to get together soon you know)! Are you still thinking of going to the POTO showing in May? They already have 100 people signed up for dinner!!! It is going to be huge!!

YES! We do need to get together soon. I am unable to see POTO in May :depressed: My daughter's birthday is the next day and she has decided to have a slumber party that night. I just can't leave my dh in charge of eight 10 year old girls. It would probably be the end of him ::D: But I am going to Vegas...if we don't meet before that.

Jenn

I've gone to a few movies alone, :alone: but I'd rather go with someone :chatter: and discuss the movie afterwards.

You're right, no one needs attention here, we all give each other attention! :gossip: But right now, I'm thinking of attention from... :Draculababy:!

Abs! *flying tackle snuggle huggle*

I gave Mop-Boy Stranger off for the night so he could tend to your every need. :;):

It's good to be Ruler of the Mop-Boys.. *proud grin*

Ooooh Brokeback Mountain!!!!!!!!

I sooo want to see that.

Jake and Heath jumpin' up and gettin' down.

It's like...buttah!

No one I knows wants to see it. *pout*

Maybe when it comes out on DVD, some of us can watch it together while we're on Skype..hehe..

I still have not spoken to some of you..SARAH! *smack*

*rubs* Hey Sarah, remember when I first tried to do manips?

I sucked so bad!

Remember this one?

One of the first ones I did!! :lol:

Posted Image

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

HI GALS! :kisswink:

Haven't had time to post much--I've finished my week of taking care of Hattie as of this morning, but I had to work today, and I'm now taking care of another friend's 2 cats, and I'm on-call for the hospital for the next week--and I'm trying to move into a new apt. I'll pack some and take at least a carload over tonight. I can't believe all the junk I'm moving, and it's got to be done before the end of the month. I'm already pooped and I haven't accomplished anything yet!!!

I'm reading everything, in any case, and laughing out loud at the streaking through Support, loving the perfect dates, and thinking deeply about all things HRH. I'm a bit envious of all the GALS who live close to one another--I'm so isolated up here in Alaska!!! Boo hoo for me. :tissues: Vegas will be here before we know it, tho--and I can't wait to meet all of you! :headspin:

Susan, "Brokeback Mountain" hasn't even made it up my way yet...there is only 1 theatre with 2 screens. That means that we don't get even a fraction of the "hot" movies, and good grief...no independent films at all! Thank God for Netflix!!! When I went home to Indiana in November, I saw 9 movies--every day, sometimes more than one. It was a great relief for my movie withdrawal, let me tell you! Like Sarah, I do love to go to the movies alone, but I also like to go with friends. Up here I usually go alone (or with my pal Hattie) but in Indiana, my best friend of over 30 years is as much a movie buff as I am. (I miss seeing everything that comes to town with her!!!) Anyway, she saw Brokeback, and said that it was poignant and beautiful. Hope you get to go--and maybe with Jenn. If I lived close by, I'd love to be your movie buddy!!! :vegasbaby: *sigh*

OK--back to packing!

:hugsandsnogs:

Kimbo

Hey everyone,

Beachie just called me and wanted me to let you know that she is having horrible computer problems. She was on the phone with her computer people ALL day and they could not get it fixed. They are going to try again tomorrow and see what can be done. If we don't hear anything from her tomorrow I will give her a call tomorrow night.

I just got back from taking my mother shopping and I walked into the house and I kept getting colder and colder and colder. Finally, I said to Brent, "is the heat broken?" He shrugged (typical male). I went and checked it and one of these little monsters I gave birth to turned the heat off and it was 49 degrees in my house. It will take all night to warm it back up. Anyone want a child?

Well, I am off to get under the electric blanket. Have a good night everyone.

Suz :funnyface:

ACK -49 degrees!! It was 51 degrees OUTSIDE when I was coming home tonight and that was way too cold for my Southern California wimpy blood. I freeze in the house when it gets into the 60's. Stay wrapped up in that nice electric blanket, Suz!!

I still have not spoken to some of you..SARAH! *smack*

*rubs* Hey Sarah, remember when I first tried to do manips?

I sucked so bad!

Remember this one?

One of the first ones I did!! :lol:

Posted Image

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

OUCH!

And you wonder why we haven't talked?? :bleh:

I remember that one. I like you latest better! :funnyface: *goes back to dreaming of Jensen..............*

Oh yes, now, what was I saying?

I got 5000 posts, I got 5000 posts!

(I need one of those life things - big time!)

I was looking at the member list today and noticed you have nearly twice as many posts as the next highest number (but look how many of us mod squad are up near the top - we spend as much time posting as moderating)!!

Good Morning ::D:

Its finally warm again in my house. What a cold night. So how come nobody is offering to take any of these kids. I try and give them away and nobody wants one. My family and friends don't want them either. LOL I love them. I really do. Being a mommy is just not as easy as I thought it would be. I am so happy to have GALS to escape to. I remember my sister in law and I got into an argument one day because she said I should get up in the morning and make Brents lunch for him. This was when I didn't have any kids. I told her that I worked a full time job just like he did and he didn't make my lunch. I said to her, you can make your husbands lunch, you don't work(she is a stay at home mom with 3 kids) Now I know why she was so mad at me when I said she didn't work. *note to self: must call and apologize for that comment*

Crap, I am rambling again. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

WE NEED MORE DROOLING IN THE SUPPORT CENTER. THE MOP BOYS ARE BORED.

Posted Image

I stole this one from Barb (I think). I am sorry but I loved it.

Posted Image

Billy

Posted Image

Snog King

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

toes

Hugs,

Suz