Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Too bad me, Jenn and Susan don't live close to each other.... :depressed: Then we could go!

Why you no wanna go alone? I love going to the movies alone.

I do too Sarah! Actually, my favorite POTO viewing was the time I saw it alone. I was one of 3 people in the theatre. (It was a weekday matinee).

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ladies!

OK gals, we've had record numbers of people on here in the past couple of days, but the posting isn't there, (hence the streaking). Help us out here. Does anyone have any ideas? What would you like to see?? PM me!! (The first person to suggest Nekkid Gerry is going to get smacked!) How can we get things hopping? Help me!! :bleh:

I'll be around off & on today. I've had the past two nights off, and have slept like you wouldn't believe. I napped yesterday morning while Michaela was in school, and I still was in bed by 8:30 both nights. Today is housework! I swear.

Hey that's my line Suz! Naaakkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd Gerry! Look over there!

*streaks naked with all the mopboys* :mopboyattila: :mopboyerik: :mopboymarek: :stranger: :mopboyreddeath: :Draculababy: :KingLeosheadicon:

Gah! You ladies, er...gals are such fun!!

Nekkid!

Nekkid with Gerry!

Streaking!

LOL!!

Sometimes I log on and get called away from the computer, and so it looks like I'm on line, when I'm actually checking on laundry or dinner!

Ooooppps!!

And for streaking, Mish...how about :cool: Posted Image:lalala:

Hi ladies!

Love the streaking :laugh4:! I'd join in but my back is seriously aching today. I have sciatic damage from a car accident 3 (?) years ago. It messed up both my lower back and my right shoulder. I also have a catch in my upper left back right over the shoulder blade too for some reason.

I'm gonna go take an ibuprofen cocktail and snuggle in bed watching Attila. :mopboyattila: I'll try and pop in chat this evening if anyone is there.

Hope the rest of you are having a lovely Tuesday. Ciao for now..

Star

Perrin!!!!!

You aren't helping!!!!!!! :push: Go put your clothes back on!!

Hey that's my line Suz! Naaakkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd Gerry! Look over there!

*streaks naked with all the mopboys* :mopboyattila: :mopboyerik: :mopboymarek: :stranger: :mopboyreddeath: :Draculababy: :KingLeosheadicon:

ACK -49 degrees!! It was 51 degrees OUTSIDE when I was coming home tonight and that was way too cold for my Southern California wimpy blood. I freeze in the house when it gets into the 60's. Stay wrapped up in that nice electric blanket, Suz!!

*points fingers and laughs* Wimps! Bwuahahahaha! It's been in the twenties here, namely at night, and all I wear during the day is a thin denim jacket! (I mean over my other clothes...sheesh)

I'm kiddin' you know I love you all! :kisswink::bleh:

I'm a cold weather GAL. I love Spring and the cool rain. I hate intense heat. I do love warm summer nights, though.... :cunning:

Bethy, thanks for a night with The Stranger :wub: I had a loverly Vanilla nap..... ::D:

Thanks for the update on Beachie, Suz. Poor girl! I hate computer problems!

This morning in one of my classes, my poor friend Jasmine was in tears because she just drove her fiance to the airport this morning to go back to California. She's in school here, and he's finishing up school there...they're getting married in May. He was here for the three-day weekend, and they won't see each other again until Spring Break. :cry: So myself and another classmate made stupid jokes to keep her a little cheerful.

Okay, I'm STILL thinking about this dream date. What's taking me so bloody long? I dunno.

Just to let you all know that my story, Chanson de L'ange (found under Novella part 1) has been nominated for the Gb.net Readers Poll Fanfiction Challenge, as mentioned on their home page today. I hope you will all take the time to check out the poetry and stories written by our friends, and cast your vote for your favorites. (you must register with ezboard board to vote)

Thanks again for your continues prayers for my son. As of today, there is no change in his condition.

I still haven't posted my fantasy date with Gerry.... been working on Chanson. Feeling a bit subdued today.

Swan

Good morning GALS!

Congrats, dear Swan on your good news!!! :clap::clap::clap: That'll show those snotty critics!!! :boink: You and Nathan are still in my thoughts/prayers, of course. Just yesterday I was driving to work behind a car with a "Nathan" vanity license plate--and I sent extra prayers your way. (((((OO))))) :hearts:

Love the streaking, but I'd rather get on with the drooling... :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In that last pic, I'll have you know that HRH is smelling my new Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume...I smell great today!!! :stinky: :headspin:

Have a great :droolicious: day GALS!

Smooches, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Kimbo :watchclock:

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh kimbo, thank you so much for these :cheer:

love the first one, he's such a goofball! love 'im :inlove:

and the second one is just....RAWR!! :tasty: drool worthy!

trying to keep up with the posts..it's hard!! (keeping up with the posts that is,get those dirty minds out of the gutter!)

Nekkid Gerry? what? where? hehe now don't just go around saying "nekkid" and "Gerry" in the same sentence like that...I've got a weak heart! lol

swan - I don't know the entire story but my thoughts and prayers are with you :comfort:

Mish, I have been giving some thought to what you said earlier. I don't know about everyone else but I think it is the lack of Gerry excitement maybe that is bringing things down. Its been so long since we have heard anything from him or seen any new pictures. You know the statement Out of Sight, Out of mind is kind of true. I think in order to bring the excitement back we need some new Gerry. So that is my thought. Besides the nekkid Gerry thought.

Mish, I have been giving some thought to what you said earlier. I don't know about everyone else but I think it is the lack of Gerry excitement maybe that is bringing things down. Its been so long since we have heard anything from him or seen any new pictures. You know the statement Out of Sight, Out of mind is kind of true. I think in order to bring the excitement back we need some new Gerry. So that is my thought. Besides the nekkid Gerry thought.

Shoot, I don't know about you gals, but outta sight is hardly out of mind for me. It's probably because I'm always working on a video or something, and I'm taking a ton of screen caps. My appreciation is alive and well. And even though I look forward to new footage, I'm still goin' strong. :smile:

I am not saying that we have forgotten about him. Just that things have kind of died down a little because nothing NEW has happened.

Howdy GALS,

Yes, it's tough when there's a HRH drought. I have a few suggestions that may help...

1. Check out the Multimedia Download area - there are fabulously done GALS-made videos, movie clips, and many hard to find interviews. I'm trying to add everything I can so that we have a diverse and well-stocked library. :cheer:

2. Abrock's been hard at work with capping high resolution images from our favorite Gerry movies. Right now Timeline is being updated. Next one is One More Kiss, then Reign of Fire, and D2K. Nothing's better than seeing high-ressy pics of our hot Scot! :tasty:

3. If this doesn't work in creating excitement, NOTHING will: click here! :cunning:

:angel: Stef

Hey - last time I posted that I got spanked!

Posted Image

oh kimbo, thank you so much for these :cheer:

love the first one, he's such a goofball! love 'im :inlove:

and the second one is just....RAWR!! :tasty: drool worthy!

I LOVE that set of pics - he looks so damn fine!

(The first person to suggest Nekkid Gerry is going to get smacked!)

Well Mish, it's naked Gerry, or Naked me! Take your pic!

LOL Stef, that WAS very exciting...hee hee..why is it we always have to push the button!!!

I'm off tonight, that thing I won, I have to go to the party for the grand prize draw....*crosses fingers* I have the day off tomorrow, which makes being out late much more pleasant LOL.

Sucks about Beachies computer!!

Suz, I will ttyl...have you seen Sofie around?

:hugs:

D

Rock on, Stef! Hooray for plugging caps! w00t!

Oh, what a naughty picture.......oh dear! :flee:

Oh but yes, that Vanilla makes up for it.... ::D:

Sarah, who is that chick?