Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah, who is that chick?

The pic was taken at Sydney Fashion week - she is Katherine Keating. Her father is a total bastard and ex-prime minister of Australia. He put us through a huge recession. (I know, I know, no political discussion - sorry!) The Aussie girls were less than pleased to see pictures of them looking so snuggly.

i should never try to be naughty, now i'm all worried, LOL I should stick with what I know, squeaky clean vanilla ::D:

No Stef, we love you naughty!

Sarah, who is that chick?

The pic was taken at Sydney Fashion week - she is Katherine Keating. Her father is a total bastard and ex-prime minister of Australia. He put us through a huge recession. (I know, I know, no political discussion - sorry!) The Aussie girls were less than pleased to see pictures of them looking so snuggly.

Ah. Got ya. But if he's anything like me, I just meet and talk to people regardless of who their parents are.

But I'm not an Aussie, so I have no real opinion. ::D:

Well Mish, it's naked Gerry, or Naked me! Take your pic!

I'll take nekkid Gerry thank you. There's been so much nekkid Perrin around, I don't think you being nekkid too would help the situation.

Trust me, thats a GOOD choice! :funnyface:

Hey GALS My computer is fixed, and now I'm up and surfing, again. We found the problem and fixed it without having to wipe the drive and reinstall all my software, plus I worked with some very nice techinicans both at Dell and my DSL. It cost some money, but it was well worth it since I was online with techicians for around a total of 16-18 hours.

Now I heard there has some 'streaking' happening in the Support Center, so I'm eager to read :cunning::funnyface: BTW did everyone remember to wear their Streaking Button. :bleh: :bootyshake: :funnyface:

Sarah :muahaha2: your avatar and siggly. :decidedlykinks: Gal.

Beachie

Edited by givemeabeach

Welcome Back Beachie,

So glad everything is fixed and working ok. You were missed. ::D:

While you were gone Bethy came up with a new GALS name for me. Look-Streaking for Scotsman GAL.

Edited by Suz

Welcome Back Beachie,

So glad everything is fixed and working ok. You were missed. ::D:

While you were gone Bethy came up with a new GALS name for me. Look-Streaking for Scotsman GAL.

Suz I'm definitely glad to be back, and so love your name!

Heya Beachie! Nice to see you back. Dont you HATE having to spend $$$ on computers?? Grrrrr. I know JUST how you feel!

Sarah, computers, aughhhhh! They are like cars; you learn something everytime there is a problem, but it is always a different problem and it always cost $$$

The techicians were all verrrry nice, sweet and patient, and I was so Gerry Hungry that I wanted to snog each one of them, especially today's techician, Michael. But, he said he had a girlfriend. No, I didn't ask; we were just conversing. :funnyface::funnyface:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So, glad to be back!

Linda

Edited by givemeabeach

Good to have you back, Beachie! :clap: :headspin:

Suz, that GALS name most definitely fits ya. :cunning:

Done with work today...gonna slink off home in a quick while...then I have to go to a meeting I'm REALLY not looking forward to. :angry: Has to be done, though...has to be done. *sigh*

Wish it was this kind....

Posted Image

Or even...

Posted Image

:tasty:

Okay, before I go, I couldn't help but post this....

Posted Image

Look how blue....!!

Even though I took this cap, I didn't really notice until now. :swoon:

Amen Sarah!

Lots of Vanilla Lovin' to you for the caps Abs!

They make the graphics 10 times better!!

I'm having such a great time with them!

Welcome back Beachie, babe!

Gerry Hungry indeed..last time my computer was down, I was willing to hand out snogs to get back here!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Wow, these last couple of pages have been hilarious..all this nekkid and streaking talk. Remindes me of my sudden outbursts in chat :lol:.

Mel, that was very nice of you and your friends to try cheer the girl up. I love it when my friends say silly jokes, because I can never help but laugh.

Posted Image

I wuv Marek, he's so dreamy! :inlove:

Oh, grumpy Marek! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: I love the brooding look.

Oooh Marek is my favorite..

Perfect Hair..Perfect.. ugh..

I am gonna have some fun in the workshop with him!! :tasty:

FYI: more Timeline caps will be up tonight in the Gallery, just have to do a few edits to them and save them to the proper format. ::D:

oooh... brooding angry Marek :swoon:Posted Image Posted Image

LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the brooding Marek--- :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: Thanks for this Stef.

Glad to have you back Beachie -- dang puters -- bad as cars and men -- can't live with em and can't live without em!Posted Image

Donna

Ok well I have been readin this thread for awhile so here it goes my first post.

Me and Toni had lunch with Dr. Em, it was great. When we got to the restaurant, Toni and I were nervous, cuz we didnt know who to look for, then out of the blue we saw, can you believe it, THE MASK. She wore the mask, so there is still no face to the name. Just kiddin. She didnt have a mask, but you know, I am still sittin here wondering, why she wears the mask. She is beautiful and her daughters are also so very lovely. Lunch was awesome, kinda short and a little awkward at first, but I am thinking Vegas will be the same. At first, it will be scary then in no time WAM :headspin: the party will begin. Those of you gals that aren't able to go, WOW can I just tell you that somehow you NEED to be there. It is going to be unbelievable. :cunning:

As for you naughtly little streakers, be careful cuz someone is always watchin. :funnyface:

:mopboyerik: he says he won't tell, but :mopboyjackie: he says he likey, and :Draculababy: he says be careful cuz he might bite something besides your neck, if it is exposed. :bleh:

As for all of your dream dates, wow, if only............

:worship: Dr. Em and all the Gals and Gals to be. Thanks this has been a ball.

Chris :thankyou::hugs:

Edit: Heeeelllloooooo, Amy!! Good to see you here, hooray for graduation! Dinna go too crazy there, luv...we miss ya!

I know Mel! lol!! But, my friend that works with me says that after he defends his thesis and I've taken both COMPS and NCE, we are gonna "THROW DOWN" (ie party and get wasted...well he will , I'd better at least know how I react to being wasted first b/c I've never been drunk! LOL! Wouldn't wanna make a TOTAL butt out of myself!! lmao) but he says "Throw Down" because he can't let his hair down--he's bald lmao.