Gerard Butler GALS

4/16 - Gerard Butler's "Holiday in Dixie"

becozy

Gerry enjoyed the local festivities attending the Holiday in Dixie party April 9 mingling with the crowd:

Gerard Butler, in town filming "Playing the Field," caused quite a stir when he showed up at a party for LSU coed Queen Camille Flournoy, Princess Amanda Brown and Prince Christian Basinger at Riverview Hall. He was invited by Newt and Melinda Dorsett, but drove himself to Riverview Hall.Although he spent much of the time posing for photos and did not dance, he did get just a bite of breakfast. He described the event as "very exciting, exhilarating and great fun," Newt said. "He texted me the next day that it was a wonderful festivity for Shreveport and that he was glad to participate in a local event."

Source

Photo in Gallery

Posted Image

I found one pic of him at the party at the Shreveport Times website. He is in pic # 53 in the "Queen, Prince, Princess Party" photo gallery. Here is the link to the pic. I tried to add the pic to the post but the system would not let me.

http://cmsimg.shreve...&Ref=PH&Item=53

While looking for a pic to the above party I found a pic of him from with some local soccer kids. I'm sorry if this was already posted:

http://965kvki.com/s...-soccer-kids-2/

Posted Image

Edited by PebblesRocker

What great finds. You guys are wonderful. I needed a new pic of Gerry. I thought there would

be a bunch of pics of the film shooting. Shreveport is so open and all. I hope we get some more

soon. This has been a long dry spell between movie promotions and movies. I can't wait for

Sept. and Oct. for the new movies and promotions. Maybe a few appearances on say, Craig and

Leno and maybe Letterman again, although he didn't seem very comfortable with him. I hope if

he goes back on his show David will be a little friendlier and more welcoming. I was very disappointed

in his attitude toward Gerry when he was on there before.

Thanks again for the pictures. They are so good, of course with that subject matter, what wouldn't be?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I guess my problem with the knit caps is that the temperature in Shreveport right now is 90 degrees and it has been in the upper 80's for awhile. He isn't trying to be incognito :detect: ...ah hah - he is trying to keep his curls flattened because of the humidity...

I think Shreveport is much warmer this week than it has been. Last week, it was more like low 80's/upper 70's & the low's were even down in the 40's at one point.

None of that really matters though. I think the beanies are cute & the hair is gorgeous. Poor guy, cursed w/ great hair. Too bad he's not too good looking. :lol:

Bren

I guess my problem with the knit caps is that the temperature in Shreveport right now is 90 degrees and it has been in the upper 80's for awhile. He isn't trying to be incognito :detect: ...ah hah - he is trying to keep his curls flattened because of the humidity...

Keeping his curls flattened. Thats the cutest little image ever!!! hahaha.

:)

A baseball cap and/or Garnier Frutis smoothing milk will help too. And a baseball cap would look more "normal" in the South during this time of year...make it camo and he'll blend right in ;)

A baseball cap and/or Garnier Frutis smoothing milk will help too. And a baseball cap would look more "normal" in the South during this time of year...make it camo and he'll blend right in ;)

Don't anyone dare think of smoothing his curls. His curls are absolutely precious.

I love his curls. I'll bet he was the curliest headed little boy in Scotland. Nothing is

ever cuter than a little curly haired boy.

I was wondering about the cap though. It would be way to hot for me, but it seems

he is a little cold natured. He is forever wearing leather jackets late into the season

so maybe he is just cold.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Don't anyone dare think of smoothing his curls. His curls are absolutely precious.

I love his curls. I'll bet he was the curliest headed little boy in Scotland. Nothing is

ever cuter than a little curly haired boy.

I was wondering about the cap though. It would be way to hot for me, but it seems

he is a little cold natured. He is forever wearing leather jackets late into the season

so maybe he is just cold.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

When I say "Smooth" I don't in any way mean...straighten.I simply mean take frizz and make it smooth curls.More manageable and less "I stuck my finger in a light socket".Yesterday with this enormous storm system hanging over us...I had itty bitty curls sticking up all over my head once I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.So what I was referring to was taking something like that and making it into ringlets rather than craziness. I like straight hair on guys too but I am a sucker for curls lol