Gerard Butler GALS

Say something random about you...

zanyzombie

Of course, there are no limitations as to how many posts you can have in this thread, but keep each post to one thing in particular. :D

I borrowed this from Abrock/Mel.

Tell Us a Little About YOU!!

Thought it would be fun for us share in here.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Gone With the Wind about a hundred times. When I was a kid I always wanted my mom to get me used prom dresses so my cousins and me could be Scarlett and Melanie. I now collect Gone With the Wind paraphernalia.

I have seen Gone With the Wind about a hundred times. When I was a kid I always wanted my mom to get me used prom dresses so my cousins and me could be Scarlett and Melanie. I now collect Gone With the Wind paraphernalia.

That is so very cool Kaylan!

random, random...um, wow - I'm bad at this. lol

My name is actually Kady Jo. But the random thing is that my mom read that spelling, K-A-D-Y in a romance novel and loved it. Later, without realizing it I began to read and then collect books by the same author. I found the book with a Kady in it and sure enough, it was the same book. I now collect all of the author's books and she is my second favorite romance writer. And the Kady from the book was short and curvy just like me!

I have been accused of being an over-planner. I suppose there's some truth to that theory, because when we were planning a family reunion last summer, I kept a notebook filled with things like gift shops we would be going to and samples of fast food restaurant menus...but I say it's better to plan now, relax later.

I was a nanny in Switzerland after I finished university. It was a great way to learn German and Italian, but an overall horrible experience that will stay with me forever.

I play fetch with my sister's cat using hair elastics. It started with round pieces of dry cat food, and then she moved on to hair elastics flung across the room or up the stairs. We still don't know why she likes bringing them back...all we know is she's absolutely addicted to the game!

We bought a Star Trek TNG pinball machine, then had to see ALL the episodes... Still one of our fav shows!

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell off my horse the other day doing something stupid, twisting my left wrist, bruising my left knee and waking up the next morning with a shiner. I look like Lady Gaga after a bad concert.

Delene