Gerard Butler GALS

Say something random about you...

zanyzombie

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this strange attraction to some Japanese anime characters, e.g. Howl from Howl's Moving Castle (Hayao Miyazaki).

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

My eyes change colors when I sneeze.

:funnyup: Really? How do you know? Do they stay a different color for a few minutes? I have never heard that happening to anyone before. How interesting!!!

I have absolutely no weird talent.

When I sleep, absolutely no portion of my anatomy may stick out over the side of the bed. Fingers, toes, knees MUST be safely within the dimensions of the bed. I was afraid of monsters biting me as a kid....now I have no excuse! LOL!

Suzie

My eyes change colors when I sneeze.

:funnyup: Really? How do you know? Do they stay a different color for a few minutes? I have never heard that happening to anyone before. How interesting!!!

I have absolutely no weird talent.

My eyes switch back and forth from shades of blue to shades of green depending on my moods. When I sneeze the color shifts. I got my Grandpa's blue gene and my moms green gene and they kind of battle it out. LOL. Makeup can make my eyes seem certain colors too. Purple eyeshadow makes them look green but pink eyeshadow makes them look blue. Kaylani has it too. The more tired she gets the more grey her eyes look. I guess we are just weird.

I was once slightly exposed to lightning. I was sitting on my porch, the storm was right overhead, and I was surrounded by metal lawn chairs and such. So by the time I decided to go in, my mouth was filled with a metallic taste.

I am afraid of zombies. It used to be so bad that just watching a zombie movie would make my palms sweat and I would get nauseated. I would have nightmares. So, as a form of therapy, I began to force myself to watch zombie movies, to get over my fear. I can watch them now without being scared, although I sometimes have nightmares. They are rarely "bad" though, and usually I am safe or even a heroine of some sort. Hows that for self help?

I spent twenty mintues in the aeropane toilets after take off bracing for what I thought would be my inevitable death, the air stewardess had to coax me out with a bacon sandwhich. I hate travelling on anything but my bike or by foot.

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

I spent twenty mintues in the aeropane toilets after take off bracing for what I thought would be my inevitable death, the air stewardess had to coax me out with a bacon sandwhich. I hate travelling on anything but my bike or by foot.

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

Oh Stephanie, poor sweet baby!

I have two dogs. A normal one and a Butler.