Gerard Butler GALS

Say something random about you...

zanyzombie

I know that I've put on 5 lbs in the last two months and the other day I realize that all of it is in my ankles. I've developed cankles! WTF! My sandals are feeling mighty tight and I'm not liking it. I'm off for my afternoon walk around the building right now. Oi!

Cassie

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CANNOT go to bed until I have peaked in on Kaylani. Even if I have just , minutes before, put her in her crib, I STILL have to peak in one more time before I go to my room. It's the last thing I do every night before I lie down.

I CANNOT go to bed until I have peaked in on Kaylani. Even if I have just , minutes before, put her in her crib, I STILL have to peak in one more time before I go to my room. It's the last thing I do every night before I lie down.

I'm with you on that one hunni!!

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

I went to the movies today and saw the latest Pirates flick. It was nice being in the cold theater and then coming outside to 96 degrees!

I got in my hot Jeep and started out of the parking lot when I spotted a man walking down the street carrying three bags of groceries and a big jug of Gatorade. I knew he was coming from the Walmart that was behind the theater so I pulled up to him and ask him if he wanted a ride, since it was so hot. He was so grateful! He would have had to walk about a mile and a half more, part of it up hill!

He got in and then asked me if I knew how my car was related to Popeye. I told him "no, I didn't" and he said because it's a "jeep jeep"! I could tell he was mentally challenged and probably couldn't operate a vehicle but was bravely out on his own and doing his thing!

I dropped him off in front of his apartment building and he told me he couldn't wait to have a big ice cold glass of Gatorade and thanked me again for the ride that I was a very nice lady and no one had ever stopped to pick him up before and it made his day! It made me feel good too!

Delene

• 2 weeks later...

I know that I've put on 5 lbs in the last two months and the other day I realize that all of it is in my ankles. I've developed cankles! WTF! My sandals are feeling mighty tight and I'm not liking it. I'm off for my afternoon walk around the building right now. Oi!

Cassie

LOL Cassie!! Cankles!! I did literally laugh out loud... love that word.

I didn't realize this thread was still going. Thank you Zany for staring new ones! Okay, something random...

My dad has to go to a sleep center tonight to see if he has sleep apnea. He's not thrilled.

• 3 weeks later...

I am grateful that when I was a teenager there were no social media sites and having a cell phone was rare.