Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan! Glad your birthday was so terrific and that you enjoyed the new Gerry pic!

The event was right in Los Angeles! Just think...he's in the same State as you!! Lucky lady.

Here's a link to the event photos: Los Angeles, Italia

http://www.cinemotoreonline.net/losangeles...erzapagina.html

And the photographer apparently did only take one pic of Gerry (at least that was posted) but there are plenty of Raoul Bova...guess because it was Italian festival and RB is Italian and Gerry's not :kisswink:

Posted Image

The Dressed To Kilt site has been updated (I posted in All Things Scottish Forum, new topic)...Gerry's on the model list; however, there isn't confirmation that he will actually attend...but we can hope!

Ok...gotta do those pics for Bethy...

and then off to get some ZZzzzzz's

Hugs,

Barb

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star, CONGRATS on the new Job.

Susan Posted Image

Hmmm, that's the way I love Gerry, longer hair, hardly any facial hair, and yes, the chest hair is apparent. :tasty:

Now to wait for the Oscars .... *starts tapping foot in impatience...*

Perrin.............. :clap: :headspin: :cheer:

What a great pic...thanks for finding it for us.

Kimbo....I hope you aren't having too much trouble moving.

Star...Congrats on the job :party:

Susan...I hope you had a wonderful birthday

Nite all...

Jenn :mopboymarek:

Dang, he is going to be sooooooooooooooooo hot in a tux!!!! I can hardly believe he is practically in my backyard again. I hope some of the local fans spot him at the Oscars. I still don't want to get into the madness myself though I've had other fans ask if I'd go with them. I hope he is able to make Dressed to Kilt - that will be such a treat for any of you that are able to attend.

HEY GALS! :hearts:

:boobsquishhug:

It's almost midnight and I'm still plodding away on packing...so much still to do. Hurting like hell. Decided to take a quick break and check in. I was lucky tonight--a pal came over and helped pack, and the moving gods were kind--both POTO and Timeline were on tonight to keep me going...and now...O what a lovely bit of cheer that photo is!!! He does look different, doesn't he? His face looks so taut and longish--no chnuzzle whatsoever. I guess he's still in Leo-buff-mode. :treasuretrail: And Perrin hunny...:yourock: Can't wait for the Oscars, too--the cable guys will hook up my stuff at the new place on Wednesday, so I'll be ready!

Thanks for all the encouragement GALS...it really does help. **sigh** I think I'll be up all night. Wrapping and boxing the stained glass...the final frontier. I gotta get it done, tho! O yeah...and my dishes! But I can get those out piecemeal in plastic groc bags... I gotta get the big heavy stuff ready for the movers. I am SO exhausted and my back hurts SO bad!

I will be offline as of tomorrow afternoon myself--my modem is with the cable...and I have to take apart the computer stuff so that the movers can take my oak computer desk. Cable/internet back on Wednesday--and I'm already planning to call in sick that day. I have a feeling I won't be able to function by then. :depressed: :alone:

So I join the ranks of the AWOL...**sigh** I'll miss you all, too.

Congrats on the job, Star--you go get 'em! Not Dr. Em, of course, but the work folks "em." Ok brain officially not functioning...

:hugs:

Kimbo

I can tell ya right now this is going to be one of the longest days of my life. Catherine (3) woke up at 3am. She had a night terror and was screaming at the top of her lungs. Bone chilling scream. She kept yelling spiders on me, spiders on me. Of course, since she shares a room with Megan (1), Megan woke up too. No matter what I did or Brent did to comfort her, she would NOT go back in her room. So, we have all been up since 3am. I have a migraine now from all of the stress and I don't know how I am going to get through the day. I have only had 3 hours of sleep and now a migraine on top of it. How do I function? :confused: I don't even know if I will be able to get them to take a nap today because I don't know if Catherine will go in her room. What do I do?

Suz... ((((((((OO)))))))) I have no clue what to tell you. So sorry that happened.

Kimbo... ((((((((OO)))))))) Moving blows!!!

Perrin... I LOVE YOU!!! That pic made my week! Month! Heck, it made my everything!!!

Bethy... GRRRRRRRRRRRR on the keychain! What a pain in the arse!

So... think we're looking at the way Gerry will look in Butterfly????

Ok. I'm never talking to Football Princess before bed again!!!

I dreamed I went on a date with Paul (evil) Walker and then called Pam to gloat about going on a second date!!! :confused:

Why why why wasn't it Gerry??? *ack!*

lol. Lish. I know how you feel. Do you have any idea how much I've been unwillingly dreaming of Sean lately?? :wall:

Lookie what I found at another Gerry board....

I go to bed early and look what I miss! :angry: Perrin, I could give you tnl kisses all over your whole face! Thanks for posting that pic. You guys are right, there is something different about him, but I can't figure out what it is. Who cares? He looks fantastic. :dance3: :swoon:

I think he looks great too.

But we've seen him with a full beard for so long-since TIFF-that it just seems different to see his gorgeous face clean shaven. I know when my husband shaves off his beard (I hate it when he does that!), his face looks different to me for awhile. I think too, his face looks a bit thinner. Maybe he's getting back to the pre-300 weight.

Gawd, it feels like we've been through a drought and we got just a little sprinkle yesterday! :inlove: :headspin: :dance3:

Hi everyone!

Not at work today, I have an Astronomy midterm this afternoon, so my boss graciously gave me the time off to study, she's totally flexible like that, I love it.

Perrin!! New picture, new picture, w00t!! Yes, I can see the hint of the treasure trail...or rather, just the chest hair...coming back. :dance3: Love ya, girl! (TNLW)

Star, congrats on the new job!! :cheer: Go get 'em! Erm...like Kimbo said, not...or nevermind. :bleh:

Kimbo, moving DOES blow, huggles to you! :comfort: Print out the new Gerry picture and post it all over the place in your house...that'll either keep you moving along, or slow you down considerably... :;):

Suz- Night terrors, oh SPECIAL. :cry: Can you put her down for a nap in another room?

Mousie- Yep, things are good, just stressful...I start rehearsals again tonight... oi.

FP- Good to chat with you last night! Rush, I'm sorry I kept her from calling you back quicker... :kisswink:

Swan- Yeeeeeah, I'll be that chapter DID wear you out! :heat: Hooray for theatre commonalities...a universal language! And yes...so it Gerry. ::D:

Okay, I gotta grab a bunch of stuff off of my astronomy class site. Something very funny...the scale for star temperatures is the following: OBAFGKM. It goes from hottest to coolest. A question on the review asked which end was hottest and which end was coolest. I couldn't remember exactly, so I looked it up in the book, and it said:

"The 'O' stars are the hottest."

I nearly fell over with laughter! Ohhhhhh dear...a sign I've been on this site for quite some time. :rotflmao:

Back to studying...

~Mel

Lookie what I found at another Gerry board....

I go to bed early and look what I miss! :angry: Perrin, I could give you tnl kisses all over your whole face! Thanks for posting that pic. You guys are right, there is something different about him, but I can't figure out what it is. Who cares? He looks fantastic. :dance3: :swoon:

He looks different in the pic because he is eating and chewing food, which has his facial muscles all pulled taut. I don't think we have ever seen him eating before. And he still has his caesar/Leo cut... the fringed bangs and all.

But he is still his gorgeous, dreamy self!

Swan

Edited by Swansong

Good luck on the exam. Here is a study tip for you Mel-

Oh Butler! Always Find Gerry Kissing Me (OBAFGKM). Now you can remember the whole thing!

(it actually started out as Oh Butler! Always Fookin' Gerry Kills Me! so feel free to use either one).

Suz ~ can you take the girls to bed with you for a nap? That would let you rest from your migraine and she might feel comforted having you right next to her. I can only imagine how scary that must have been for her. Sorry you didn't get much rest either.

I had to put clean shaven Gerry pictures side by side to see if his face actually has changed (yes, a tough job, but I was willing to take one for the team, you know). It does seem his face is a little bit leaner, and a LOT tanner. He must have been relaxing in a warm climate since he wrapped 300.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hiya GALS,

Perrin- you have made my week with that new pic. I feel like everything is miserable but now I have a smile on my face just by one pic. He looks different without the beard or it is just us getting used to his face again. Since he has been MIA for a long time.

Fergs - I got your card today , I loved it.

Sofie? Miserable? Pm me if you need to talk. I am not on well....you know....to chat because I am leaving soon. I have to take the beasts to the vet (cats not kids). If you need anything let me know.

Sporran, I thought about putting the girls in bed with me but one whole wall in my room is windows so it is very light during the day. They did lay down in their room and slept for a couple of hours. Thank God.

Hey Gals,

Just a drive by, Thanks Perrin for the pics and thanks also for the link (can't remember who it was now) I am feeling not so hot right now, don't know why, so I'm going to relax. I am in the middle of a dilemna that I don't quite know how to deal with yet. It's a tough one, so I'm pondering.

Gerry is definitely leaner in the face, it's a bit of shock at first when you see it, but he looks DELICIOUS!!! I got a laugh out of the fact that the two most famous people I've ever met were in those pictures, not in the same one though LOL, now guess who the other guy was???

ttyl

D

WHO? WHO? WHO?

Was it Jon Voight? (heaven forbid)

I LOOOOOVED that picture! It's nice to know that the treasure trail is returning! :treasuretrail:

Hey GALS!

I have some graphics to do for the Island .. *slurp*

so PM me if you need me.

Barb.. *snuggles* You are the sweetest.

I wouldn't be so mad about the keychain, but it as from you so I loved it.

It must have been someone at work. :angry:

Looove the new pic of Gerry..but..

I gotta be honest...I'm not feeling the clean shaven look..

I never really was diggin that look..

I love my Gerryman looking scruff rough and wild!! :mopboyattila:

Woo Ha!!

Hugs and kisses!

Love you all tons!!!

Bethy

Good luck on the exam. Here is a study tip for you Mel-

Oh Butler! Always Find Gerry Kissing Me (OBAFGKM). Now you can remember the whole thing!

(it actually started out as Oh Butler! Always Fookin' Gerry Kills Me! so feel free to use either one).

LOL!! :rotflmao: I love it! Thanks, Susan! Oh dear me...my professor said that he might ask us to make one up for extra credit sometime, I'm guessing for the final. I've got mine! :yippee:

I got about an 85 on the test...awesome, considering I FAILED the EXACT same test last semester. Hooray!

I don't even know if I will be able to get them to take a nap today because I don't know if Catherine will go in her room. What do I do?

Migraine sufferer, having a 6yr old and a 3yr old myself ... one word: BENEDRYL (for the kids)

GAAAAAAAAAHH!!

Stoopid stooooooooooooooooooooopid university library website!! :wall: :spontaneous: FTB! Right through their damn server!!!

*tears away kicking the walls*