Gerard Butler GALS

I LOVE IT, TOO!!! Gosh, as if I wasn't genuinely intrigued by this story BEFORE the poster, I am now!! (And, admittedly, having trouble squelching these "verra impure preacher thoughts"... :lmao:)

:woo:

I love it! It's going to look fantastic on my wall, too! :D It's just wonderful to see Gerry headline a movie and be the sole man on the poster. I am so very proud of him, and I can't wait to see it! :cloud9: I hope it gets lots of critical acclaim at TIFF!!

Lisa

Now if we could just get the trailer!

I love it!!!! It's beautiful.

Stuart got a Tweet from Zac/MGP that after announcing the Poster, said that the trailer is coming shortly! :pointy:

I cannot stop staring! Whomever did the photography, did a FANTASTIC JOB! Gerry looks WONDERFULLY RUGGED and the small child is such a great contrast to his dominating presence. Plus, I absolutely love, Love, LOVE the tagline: "Hope is the Greatest Weapon of All" That is SO perfect!

The poster is STUNNING...one of the most beautiful movie posters I have ever seen...Someone wrote that the poster alone could win an Oscar...not much of an exaggeration there....it is just BEAUTIFUL...I hope the movie makes it to our area...I don't like this "limited release" thing at all, and may end up having to drive a distance to see it. RockNRolla finally came here, though, so hopefully MGP will as well.

Peace....

Tense

That's a great poster! I love the look of determination and resolve on his face! Picture says a thousand words!

Delene

:terry2::thud:Doesn't it remind you of Terry Sheridan? Oh how I wished they would revive him for another Tomb Raider; after all he was killed in the "Cradle of LIFE!" He was the biggest star in that movie as far as I am concerned...

That's a great poster! I love the look of determination and resolve on his face! Picture says a thousand words!

Delene

:terry2::thud:Doesn't it remind you of Terry Sheridan? Oh how I wished they would revive him for another Tomb Raider; after all he was killed in the "Cradle of LIFE!" He was the biggest star in that movie as far as I am concerned...

I said that very thing about the cradle of life. I hoped it was meant to suggest a sequel with him just showing up some day at

her door.

I think it was a ferfect ending to set up a sequel. From our lips to God's ears.

Love the poster, so Gerry in action mode. I can't wait for this one. Everyone pray for me that I'm able to get to the theater.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

One thing I can't help noticing and loving is the fact that his left hand(closest to the child) seems so gentle and reassuring, and yet his left hand...well, with it holding a gun....need I say more?

One thing I can't help noticing and loving is the fact that his left hand(closest to the child) seems so gentle and reassuring, and yet his left hand...well, with it holding a gun....need I say more?

Nope - that's a brilliant observation. :cheer:

Nope - that's a brilliant observation. :cheer:

Thanks.....I mean, it's not like I'm obsessed or anything.....REALLY....Posted Image hehehe

Awesome poster - Gerry big as life - the way we like him. Looking forward to this movie - just hoping it opens somewhere close by.

Barbara

That's one of the most stunning posters I've ever seen. Beautiful Gerry putting one big man-mitt out to protect that small child while holding the business end of a large weapon in the other. Perfection! THUD

Suzie

Poster leaves me wanting more. Do you think Gals could get a poster signed by His Royal Hotness himself and auction it for Shade Tree??? I need something to bid on to keep me busy until next June. Do we have dates yet for next year?? Miss all my Gals. Giny