Gerard Butler GALS

Awaiting news for Vegas 2012

• 2 months later...

I am eagerly awaiting news for Vegas 2012! :faint: I really miss seeing my Gal-friends!!

~Bella

Yes! This what I was looking for. Sadly :( no info yet. As a new GB Gal I am clueless on this convention and how it works. I have a couple of questions abt participation in the convention if there is a 'GB-answerwoman' out there. Thanks in advance.

Jewels

I am eagerly awaiting news for Vegas 2012! :faint: I really miss seeing my Gal-friends!!

~Bella

Yes! This what I was looking for. Sadly :( no info yet. As a new GB Gal I am clueless on this convention and how it works. I have a couple of questions abt participation in the convention if there is a 'GB-answerwoman' out there. Thanks in advance.

Jewels

I'm your GAL. What do you want to know?

Although finishing touches are being placed on the website, we can say the convention will be held June 7-9, 2012, at the LV Hilton. The fees have yet to be determined; the TopGALS are still trying to hash out these details. As soon as the stars are aligned, you'll know! TRUST US! ;-)