Gerard Butler GALS

Dr. Em Volunteers...

Yes, GALS, you all have thought about it, now I'm here to volunteer for the position of Gerry's Personal Dresser.

I have vast experience in the shopping industry. I have maxed out many a credit card all in the name of fashion. I qualify.

So Gerry, first off, get rid of the jeans with the holes...you are permitted however, to wear them for me, in private, if you must have clothes on at all.

So GALS, any comments or suggestions?

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Yes, GALS, you all have thought about it, now I'm here to volunteer for the position of Gerry's Personal Dresser.

I have vast experience in the shopping industry. I have maxed out many a credit card all in the name of fashion. I qualify.

So Gerry, first off, get rid of the jeans with the holes...you are permitted however, to wear them for me, in private, if you must have clothes on at all.

So GALS, any comments or suggestions?

Dr. Em

ME TOO!!! :wave: ME TOO!!!! :wave:

Thank you!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Please forward those on to me so I can burn them. :p (This works to your advantage too, as he will have lost his favorite jeans, and may live in his boxers while in private.) Edited by MishW

Thank you!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Please forward those on to me so I can burn them. :p (This works to your advantage too, as he will have lost his favorite jeans, and may live in his boxers while in private.)
I like the way you think Mish!!!

Boxers, shomxers, how about a yellow towel?

Dr. Em

No, no, NO! You can't get rid of those jeans, I love those jeans...

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THOSE HOLY JEANS! (Sorry - was I shouting?) I love his holiest of holy jeans; may the jeanless parts grow and prosper!

Edited by Jeb

Dr Em!! Hide me!!!

:flee: :roll:

*hunting Mish with an Attlia torch*

GIVE BACK THE JEANS!!!

Guest Beanie

ACH!!!! How can ye get rid of the Jeans? The more he wears them, the more holes he might "wear" into them in places we WANT them! :fry:

Pair them with that absolutely scrumptious see-through white flowery shirt from Ischia, and we have a certifiably lethal combination! :eye:

:*:

Edited by Beanie
Guest greyeyegoddess

You know, I think he consciencely dresses down or bad (however you think) because it makes us want to take the clothes off. If he wears something nice and stylish, we just love to see him in it...wouldn't want to shred an Armani suit, would we...but a pair of Holey jeans...come off it baby!

~alice

I too love the holey (or holy) jeans - I especially liked the look from last night at Guy's - holey jeans, partially buttoned white shirt, sport coat and off-kilter tie. Yummmmmmy Gerry, yummmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!

Abso-frickin-lutely! Suits are for formal occassions such as delivering or receiving major awards and funerals. Holy jeans are some of the stuff dreams are made of. And barely buttoned white shirts. And sport coats and off-kilter ties. (Bare feet would be nice but probably impractical when going out. )

I LOVE the holey jeans but......he does wear them a bit too often. And the white sneakers..I wonder how many pairs of those he has since that is all he seems to wear. Or maybe it's because we are seeing such a small bit of his life and it's just a coincedence that he is wearing the same thing when he gets pics?

Anyone can see my favorite look for him is LEATHER. But I would certainly volunteer to be a dresser and/or undresser. Or I would be happy to help tie his shoes..(ok really graphic picture of me on my knees popped in my head!) :::Shakes self:::: Sorry...lost it for a minute.

:Devil:

Carrie