Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry with the Stars of Peter and the Starcatcher on 4/3

Album in Gallery

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Arrgh! Shiver me timbers! Action hero Gerard Butler knows an amazing adventure when he sees one. The buff star has flexed his muscles in fast-paced films like 300, Law Abiding Citizen and Reign of Fire and even played the title role in the 2004 film adaptation of The Phantom of the Opera, so it was no surprise that Butler was ready to brave the high seas with Adam Chanler-Berat, Christian Borle, Celia Keenan-Bolger and the rest of the cast of Peter and the Starcatcher. After taking in a swashbuckling performance on April 3, the Scottish-born actor continued his journey backstage to congratulate the actors and director Roger Rees. Also joining the fun was Tony-nominated cabaret star Karen Akers. Click on below to see Butler test the starry waters, then head down to the Brooks Atkinson Theatre to see the show yourself!

Source

FYI - Christian Borle is also Tom on the NBC Show "Smash" & played the golf caddy that Gerry "Milo" chases around the golf course in The Bounty Hunter.

Ren

PS He looks unbelievably good in these pics. I love the curl in his hair!

I love his curly hair. I wish he would leave it curly. It is so becoming and "little boyish".

I wonder why he hides his curls.

LOVE HIS HAIR.

He looks GREAT, as always, but especially his curly hair.

I'm so glad he is having some time to do some of the things he loves to do.

It looks like when he starts back filming he won't have a second to breathe,

let alone go to the theater.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I love these images and am so thrilled at how well and genuinely happy Gerard looks. As for Roger Rees seeing him bring back memories of Dickens and The West Wing for me.

Thank you for posting.