Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in tophat (!) out in NY 4/5

Posted Image

Gerry attended Cirque du Soliel's Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour - show at MSG (NYC) last night and after at The Darby he did a bit of singing and entertaining in a dashing (?) tophat (and a wrinkled-looking plaid shirt)!

Posted Image

Source:

Ronnie Madra 1 OAK @Ronnie_Madra With the lads at Michael Jackson Cirque du Soliel show at MSG. http://yfrog.com/kg1sgftj

Posted Image

Source:

Ronnie Madra 1 OAK @Ronnie_Madra U have 2 take the shot 2 score! @JaredEng @AnneV @kanyewest @azizansari gr8 live set by my boy Gerry

And Ronnie's response to Just Jared's JaredEng inquiry:

yes, its him doing Wonderwall by Oasis and also Satisfaction by Stones

Posted Image

Joseph Shayeb@josephshayeb Sitting at a bar and Gerard Butler (in top hat) from 300 gets on stage to sing Wonderwall #perfectrandommoment http://pic.twitter.com/y6hrUq9C

More in Album here

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

:yummy: Oh my goodness;he looks like a character out of Dickens...He could play the role of Bill Sikes in Oliver and would be so threatening like Oliver Reed did in 1968! Edited by may

:yummy: Oh my goodness;he looks like a character out of Dickens...He could play the role of Bill Sikes in Oliver and would be so threatening like Oliver Reed did in 1968!

I thought he looked more like Fagin! LOL!!

DANA! You are a Firefly fan! I love it!! Hahaha!

Gerry does look awfully cute, doesn't he?

Suzie

:yummy: Oh my goodness;he looks like a character out of Dickens...He could play the role of Bill Sikes in Oliver and would be so threatening like Oliver Reed did in 1968!

Gerry as Bill Sikes! :ohbaby::swoon:

Wonder what they're dressed up for? I think that's Freddie in the other tophat. But Gerry sure does love that plaid shirt! Last time I saw him wear it was at the Laker's game and it was missing a button! Maybe he could use the Buttoneer! :p

Delene

Posted Image I do see him more like Bill since doing the Phantom and knowing his depth with rage...He can be so many types of characters but I love it when he is being dangerous!

Posted Image

Edited by may

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i305/02bher/moodyreedoliver300.jpg[/ I do see him more like Bill since doing the Phantom and knowing his depth with rage...He can be so many types of characters but I love it when he is being dangerous!

img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i305/02bher/moodyreedoliver300-1.jpg[/img

VERY Nice!

Glad I stopped in....Took a quick trip on FB and saw one of these pics....couldn't figure out what the hat was all about! I'd love to see him in a period role! The top coat is cool too!

:wave: Frannie

He looks great in this outfit. I wonder why he choose that particular

outfit for a Michael Jackson thingie. Oh well, he surely looks good in it.

My first thoughts were he must be going to the theater to see a

Dickens production. Since I have no idea what is in the theater in NY,

that was my assumption. He would be great in a Dickens piece.

I'm so glad he is having some fun and getting to spend some time in'

his lovely loft.

Love him absolutely and forever,

Sandy

Frannie!!!! I miss you so much!!!

Great job on the mannip May!!!!

hugs,

Sue

:wave:Thanks I just love seeing him in differant costumes..Nice to see you Frannie..