Gerard Butler GALS

5/26 - Gerard Butler new 'face' for Dubai-based Super Max

I wonder if you can use these razors on your legs.

I'd buy it for that just to show support for Gerry.

A photoshoot with Gerry would be a REALLY fun day.

Can you just imagine his quipping and joking?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, just as the shaggy chic look was growing on me, he's going to go all clean shaven.

I'm wondering if this is going to be just a print ad or a commercial for TV? I'd love a TV commercial! I've got a perfect scenario for one!

A very typical shaggy Gerry's in bed just about to make mad, passionate love to a beautiful woman but she stops him! She reaches over in to the bedside stand and produces a SuperMax razor. Of course at this point, the viewer will think either she wants him to get rid of some of his scruffy beard OR some's thoughts will go straight to the gutter thinking other things! With a perplexed look on his face, he takes the razor.

Cut to next scene of G coming out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel, returning to his woman waiting patiently in bed. But what's this? He still isn't clean shaven! The woman gives him a surprised look and then, of course out of view, he drops the towel and her gaze drops down and then she rolls her eyes in disbelief.

The catch line then could be, "SuperMax three blade razors... for that clean and close, smooth shave, the one she wants to press her cheeks to!" :lmao::behave::bum::jackie:

Delene

I love it. What an idea. Gerry would probably go for that too. He wouldn't have to shave off his beard.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Hello!

We all can't wait to see any new pictures of Gerard!!!!!!! He always look great, very very handsome, charming, funny, etc... I could write a script about it!!!!!!

Josée

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

How about if Gerry shaved a woman's leg??!! That would be sexy and the camera could focus on the look on Gerry's face! Hahahaha!

suzie

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

How about if Gerry shaved a woman's leg??!! That would be sexy and the camera could focus on the look on Gerry's face! Hahahaha!

suzie

Suzie.....

O....M.....G....

Ren

suzie

Suzie.....

O....M.....G....

Ren

Hole. E. Carp. Thank you for that visual, Suzie!! I'm rather certain I pulled my chicken...

Posted Image

Well done!

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

suzie

:galdown:

Sara

suzie

:swoon: stick a fork in me, I'm done! :poof:

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

suzie

Oh LORD!...You have given me the Vapors! ...yeah, can we see that please.

does anyone know if it will be aired here in the states or are they gonna keep him all to them selves like they did with the soccer aid game?

This isn't much help :lol:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>On set with Gerry all day, then @<a href="https://twitter.com/Skalhuno">Skalhuno</a>and Another football player tonight! Busy times :) <a href="http://t.co/U7wUMoBp" title="http://twitter.com/NickyHolender/status/217300220583739392/photo/1">twitter.com/NickyHolender/…</a></p>— Nicky Holender (@NickyHolender) <a href="https://twitter.com/NickyHolender/status/217300220583739392" data-datetime="2012-06-25T16:56:25+00:00">June 25, 2012</a></blockquote>

https://twitter.com/NickyHolender/status/217300220583739392/photo/1

Kathy,

I am wondering the same thing. Hopefully the commerical will be shown here in the states

does anyone know if it will be aired here in the states or are they gonna keep him all to them selves like they did with the soccer aid game?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Just wrapped on my commercial with Gerard butler and Brooke Anderson!!</p>— Candace Kroslak (@CK1111) <a href="https://twitter.com/CK1111/status/218796322545860610" data-datetime="2012-06-29T20:01:22+00:00">June 29, 2012</a></blockquote>

4:01 PM - 29 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

photo of one of the 'shoot' sites from her twitter:

http://instagram.com/p/MUFRX6A34q/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Just wrapped on my commercial with Gerard butler and Brooke Anderson!!</p>— Candace Kroslak (@CK1111) <a href="https://twitter.com/CK1111/status/218796322545860610" data-datetime="2012-06-29T20:01:22+00:00">June 29, 2012</a></blockquote>

4:01 PM - 29 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Maybe she had the part of the sexy cop.

Brooke Anderson probably had the spokesmodel/entertainment reporter, since she is on The Insider.

Ren

no offence to anyone please

but i don't want to see any women in this commercial i just want to see him infront of a mirror shaving thats all there is nothing else i want to see

sorry if it offended anyone not my intention.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously---can you imagine a photoshoot with Gerry?! I would probably liquify and fall out!:faint:

Pretty sure I'd be more like liquify and fall ON. Maybe even multiple times...

Edited by CBGoddess31
  • 1 month later...

“I LIKE HOW IT FEELS” SAYS GERARD BUTLER AS HE SHAVES WITH SUPER-MAX SMX4® Gerard Butler the much loved actor of blockbuster movie ‘300’ fame gives the stubble a pass as he becomes the face of Super-Max, a leading brand across the world. To be seen on leading television channels across markets like Middle East, South Africa, India and CIS countries, the superstar welcomes the suave clean shaven look with Super-Max SMX4®, the world’s first four blade disposable premium razor for men.

Posted Image

Source

The 'video' link doesn't connect from 'source' :(

In album SuperMax

Well, apparently this video is set to 'private':bonk:

but my guess is it will 'surface' soon! Well, we can hope, anyway :lol: