Gerard Butler GALS

PFK Premiere NYC who's going?

zanyzombie

I still don't know where to post about movies we see.....................I just saw PFK twice - back to back. I really like the movie. I knew when the critics didn't like it and panned it that I would like it. And like it I did. Gerry is very, very good. It's a good story. The cast is very good. The audience reacted with laugher and with "oh, no.........." when something was happening and you are thinking "oh, no.....". The audience was into the movie. Good movie. Go see it.

BonnieBJ

Blue Jean,

I totally agree with you - I thought the movie was adorable and Gerry and the cast were great. I've seen it already three times. Like you said the critics are already downing it - what a shame - great story about life - and Gerry & Noah were terrific together. I just wish these "so call critics" would be a little less cruel when judging any movie. I think they go into it with a negative attitude and its all down hill from there. IMHO

Barbara

I sometimes think critics are in the business of criticizing more than actually seeing the merits of a movie. I also think that some men just don't like Gerry because women love him and he is not an American. At least they couldn't find fault with his accent this time since he was supposed to have a Scottish accent in this movie. I never listen to critics anymore.

I'm off to see the movie tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy