Gerard Butler GALS

GALS Book of Gerryisms

zanyzombie

Is this right? Have I heard Gerryism or Gerryisms used before?

Does it pertain to the terms we use?

"GALS Book of Gerryisms" instead of "GALS Book of terms & phrases"

Suggestions?

When we were waiting to go in the studio for Leno, one of my fellow AZ tarts was feeling a little nervous, her stomach was all flutterie so I coined the phrase...Gerry gives us BUTLERFLIES...

Bouncing Gerry..refers to what is going on underneath the yellow towel

Butlerastic..instead of FANTASTIC

Gerriatrics...for the over 55 crowd

I've got more I just have to check my old AZ threads...I'll get back to ya...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off damnit!

Billy (noun) The other larger sword.

BAM! :lol:

Here's the ones I had put on GB.Net.

Some are here, but some are not:

---

A Tom Arnold: noun; the act of patting The Butlers bum

Burberry Brit: noun; The Scent of The Scottish God

Camel Love: noun; Gerry's most infamous love scene(see Jewel of the Sahara movie)

Fruit Basket Envy: noun; An ordinary object that Gerry made drool worthy (Refer to The Young Person's Guide to Becoming A Rock Star )

Gerracula: noun; The Role of Dracula that "The Man" made His own.

(Refer to Dracula 2000)

Gerrytones: noun; For those of us who have Gerry singing POTO

songs as our ringtones on our cell phones

GRAB-IT : noun; (Gerry's Rescue All Buttons & Intervention Team)

A group of tarts who are on stand-by 24 hours a day to save Gerry's buttons

when they can't hold his shirts together anymore!

Kinks or Vanilla?: adj; phrase describing whether characters are bad or good

Manpurse: noun; Large bag that Gerard Butler carries around that is almost as sexy as his *silver bracelet. (*See Silver Seduction)

Mouthmaul: noun; A kiss from Gerard Butler (Not to be confused with "snog"-Anyone can get their "snog on" but only The Butler can mouthmaul!)

Scottish Snogbeast (Gerardas Butlerus) : noun; A rare creature whose beauty and talent knows no limits

Silver Seduction (Also known as Bethy's Obsession): noun; The silver chain bracelet that "The Man" always wears

The Marquis de Sade: noun; Bethy's description of the look that Gerry as Dracula gives Lucy when she is walking up the stairs to her room. (You KNOW the one!)

Tartlining: noun; the act of losing the ability to control one's own body

while being exposed to certain gerrysential images/movies

Wacky Wire: noun; Carnival game once ruled over by the Tart King

Guest Beanie

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

This is just soooo cracking me up!!! Can't even think straight enough to come up with anything. Oh well... continue on, girls!

:loljump: :loljump: :loljump:

GerBear - He's so deliciously huggable and adorable

I can't think of anything smutty. Is it possible I'm losing my smutty touch? No, on second thought. It's not possible....

• 8 months later...

These have GOT to be added!!

Come Hither - That "Gerry look" that makes you melt into a puddle on the floor.

Example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...r/gerryinks.jpg

Silver Seduction (or Bethy's Obsession) the silver chain bracelets that Gerry always seems

to wear.

Examples:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...tOBSESSION2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...etOBSESSION.jpg

The Scottish Snogbeast - or Gerardas Butlerus A rare and beautiful creature known to haunt the fantasies of women around the world.

Example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...ldsnogbeast.jpg

Lord of the Ring - That little ring that Gerry often wears.

Example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...Slayer/LOTR.jpg

The Marquis de Sade - Term Bethy uses to describe Gerry's Kinky Predatory Glance in movies.

Example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...hydesadeSIG.gif

OMFB! - Stands for "Oh My F**kin' Butler!" - Commonly used when looking at intense Gerry pics.

Popular term used in the GALS Fantasy Files

Example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Bet...les/GALSFF4.gif

Black Velvet - Dark Softness

A mixture of Kinks and Vanilla.

First used after seeing Abrock's Gerry video.

See Abrock's video - http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...hp?download=105

And what is "GEET"?

tilzey

I believe that's just another nickname for Gerry. ::D:

****Update****

I have started to add all the Gerryisms to the list.

If you have any to add please post them here and I will add them to the list. TY

• 1 month later...

And what is "GEET"?

tilzey

I believe that's just another nickname for Gerry. ::D:

****Update****

I have started to add all the Gerryisms to the list.

If you have any to add please post them here and I will add them to the list. TY

Could it be from Geat, Beowulf was from the land of the Geats.

I don't know why, but Geet is another name for Gerry. Pairsonally, I'd rather call him other things... "Mine" would be a good place to start.

• 4 weeks later...

The most important Gerryism to come from Vegas..

Gerry Juice: (Gerryjuice): The true passion with Gerard Butler. (The passion the fans know to be there, just waiting to be captured on screen)

His fans know about it..but those in the "business" have not yet seen the "Gerry Juice"

So to all those film execs out there with the good scripts..looking for good actors..

The Gerry Juice is waiting!!!

Also..

Chnuzzle Snog - When Gerry hugs you and his chnuzzle nuzzles you.

Speaking from experience.. it's lovely!! :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"GerrStraction!!"= Talking about Gerry and completely getting distracted from what you were doing. I am including my GerrStraction story from Vegas.

As some of you know, I am new to GALS but got really lucky to be able to go to Vegas to the convention. I also brought along my beautiful daughter (BeWitched Samantha). To quote her “The Phantom BeWitched me but Gerry ensnared me!” We were on our way to the dinner, Friday night. She asked me “what is it about Gerry that you and SO many women are attracted to?” Mind you, we had JUST pulled out of our hotel. Not being familiar with Vegas, I did not realize we were going the WRONG WAY! As I tried to explain to her, my feelings and other’s, by telling her how he is BEAUTIFUL, both inside and out,(and OMG! what WONDERFUL HANDS!), what a WONDEROUS voice he has, how he is kind, unassuming, a superb actor, has eyes you can get lost in, inspiration to MANY to achieve their dreams, just to name a few of his attributes, I managed to drive to BFE east Vegas. We were so deep in conversation it didn’t dawn on either of us until we hit terrain that was totally unrecognizable. Big dirt lots on the side of a 2 lane highway! We got SO hysterical about the whole incident, I almost wet myself laughing …as the tears were streaming down our faces, we turned around then had to retrace our route. We finally did make it to dinner but as I recall, we were probably the last 2 to show.

Part 2 of "GerrStraction"

God believe me, yes, there IS another “GerrStraction” incident!

After Gerry’s visit to us, I had to go back to the hotel and get my raffle tickets ….. had gotten "GerrStracted" and left them in the room. I was on my way down the escalator and was joined by another FaNmily member, please forgive, I don’t know your name, who was on her way upstairs to get her raffle tickets. We were "GerrStractedly" gushing over the fact that Gerry had REALLY shown up and we walked almost out the huge double glass doors when she realized, she had completely missed turning in the right direction to go to her room. I tried, by pointing back the way we had come, to help her get her bearings. It gave me MUCH pleasure to know, I am not the ONLY one who has "GerrStraction" syndrome!

• 1 month later...

Ok, I think I finished editing and adding all the Gerryisms. *whew*

Does anyone else have any to add?

zany

Hey Zany,

I came up with this a couple of years ago for the GB.net Tart Dictionary:

"Vitamin G" : a vital nutrient/supplement, essential for the health and well-being of any Gerry fan..daily doses are required!

Thanks!

Alison/Phanphorlife

p.s...I noticed there is no definition for the term "thudly"..so if you get a chance sometime and you feel so inclined, you could add this: "Just one of the many wonderful things Gerry is!"

Edited by phanphorlife

Did someone say these yet (I can't remember and some of them I just made up because I'm bored at work again).

GPS-Gerry Positioning System for finding G's location around the globe, like On-Star (I would like to be on a star) or can be interpreted as another form of positioning on star. :cunning:

Also, Geritol-a daily energy boost for elderly GALS (and quite a few of us semi-elderly)

GI-Gerry infantry

GAB-Gerry Absent Hell

Gerry-ography (see GPS) studying Gerry while he visits various countries and terrains.

:kisswink:

Edited by moomoo22