Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2013

Lady Elissa

Got your vote and answer, Sue. :)

My vote this week is to boot th_TeamClyde.gif

I would not want my daughter to get involved with th_TeamTerry.gif because he is not only dishonest and unscrupulous, but he would probably break her heart, skip town, and leave her holding the bag on some illegal activity he was involved in.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would vote off Clyde. It's time for him to go home.

As for Immunity, I think Terry would be the one I don't want around my daughter. Not only do we not trust him, but when he didn't get his way with The Box, he threatened violence towards Lara. He is sexy as hell but not a nice man! However, he can stay around for a while so I can just look at him.

Suzie

I would vote off Clyde too!

As for why I wouldn't want my daughter involved with Terry Sheridan is that he is just plain a mercenary! Who would want any loved ones involved with that kind of man.

Barbara

PS - Suzie - you are so right - sexy as hell!

I want to eliminate Frosty. Again - nothing against him but I'm pretty sure I have voted for others so I don't want him to feel left out.

The question is tricky, I don't have a daughter. I have only a baby boy, my beloved Erik the Plushie - so this is theoretical.

Let's say Leonidas. So violent, unpredictable, bloodthirsty - he's probably the worse nightmare of every mother. Or not when one remembers a particular scene when one gets to see all of his backside... :blush:

M.

Edited by migotka21

:rotflmao: Yup M .... your reasons are why I keep voting for him to get the boot oh yeah, and the beard).....but that backside image does float in my head every time I do....

I thought my answers might be original, but apparently not! lol

I vote off Clyde Shelton.

I would NOT want my daughter involved with Terry Sheridan because despite working the dirty sexy bad boy thing, he would sweep her off feet one week only to stab her in the back the next.

and the beard

Grab him and I'll help you. We'll shave his beard! Other Gals will help you, too. :)

Marta

Yeah, that beard is a bit much, but I can put up with it because the total package and the backside balcony view more than make up for it. :multicigs:

I thought my answers might be original, but apparently not! lol

You know what they say about great minds! :D Got your vote and answer!

The handsome, sensitive, kind Stranger to Exile Island

I would not want my daughter involved with Terry Sheridan because he is not trustworthy and is ruthless. Bah! Boo Hiss!

Bonnie

Bonnie, I got your answer to the Immunity Question, but there is no more Exile Island vote. Mike Banning won that round of play. Who are you voting to eliminate this week?

Sorry - I'm a creature of habit. I probably say over and over in my sleep - The Stranger to Exile Island.....The Stranger to Exile Island........

Okay I vote to send Clyde Shelton away.......

And don't want Terry Sheridan messing with my daughter 'cause he is baaad.

This week I will vote off Clyde Shelton and I think Terry Sheridan would be bad news for anyone's daughter. He is definitely a love them and leave them kind of guy. (or love them and kill them - yikes)

Sara

I boot off TeamClyde.gif

Question: Which man would you NOT want your daughter to become involved with, and WHY?

Mike Banning, because he is too focused on his job and enjoys his dangerous line of work a little too much. There doesn't seem to be room in his life for his wife. It is called overly dedicated from a woman's point of view.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I can go along with voting Clyde off this week. He actually scares the h**l out of me!

Hmmmm....I have to agree that Terry Sheridan would be the one that I would NOT like my daughter to become involved with. He has a ruthless side that would be difficult to watch with someone you love and care about. Sexy as is humanly possible but ruthless nonetheless.

Well, I will go along with voting off Clyde, this week. And I will have to agree, I sure wouldn't want my daughter involved

with Terry Sheridan because he is ruthless and selfish when it comes to getting what he wants. However, he is sexy and

could be some fun and since my daughters are well into adulthood, I think they can make up their own minds!! LOL.

Edited by mommaduck