Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2014-part 2

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late to the party because I left my beautiful mountains in Colorado for Florida. I'm going to have Mickey and Minnie good times ahead this winter.

Goodbye to ......TeamJack.gif

Off to Exile Island AGAIN....TeamStranger.gif

~HUGS~Kathy

I did make it back here again this week, thanks to the link! I cast my vote for Jack R. to be eliminated, and for The Stranger to stay at Exile.

I do have a very soft spot for King Leo as that part meant so much to Gerry and he "took us along" during the making of that movie. Good old

days with GB fan group in Oregon....

Judy

I cannot get photobucket to work for me at all. Tried all the helpful hints, etc. Does anyone know another host that I can upload siggies and such

that is free or very low cost? Lost the siggy I had here in the process (awhile back) and it doesn't feel right to be here on GALS with no siggy!!

I did make it back here again this week, thanks to the link! I cast my vote for Jack R. to be eliminated, and for The Stranger to stay at Exile.

I do have a very soft spot for King Leo as that part meant so much to Gerry and he "took us along" during the making of that movie. Good old

days with GB fan group in Oregon....

Judy

I cannot get photobucket to work for me at all. Tried all the helpful hints, etc. Does anyone know another host that I can upload siggies and such

that is free or very low cost? Lost the siggy I had here in the process (awhile back) and it doesn't feel right to be here on GALS with no siggy!!

Judy, you might want to try ImageShack. It's similar to Photobucket. :)

Elissa - love your siggy. I so agree with you - Gerry is looking marvelous - amazingly so.

Bonnie

Thanks, Bonnie! :)

Yeah Deb, but it appears that the Stranger's alliance was formed even before the game started this time..... :D and we ain't got a snowball chance in he*l. Poor Johnny....ahhhh he can recover at my house when he's kicked off. lol

Having faced some very formidable alliances in this game several times in the past, Sue, I know how you feel!

At this level, they really all deserve to win!

Suzie