Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2014-part 2

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bonk:

Got it, Bonnie. It gets more and more difficult to choose someone to boot off as the weeks go on. All the guys left are keepers, except for Frank. :bonk:

I don't understand why Frank needs to go home...........I mean.....that scene with the shorts in the pouring rain.....soaking wet.....shorts.......soaking wet...... :frank:

Got your votes, Kathy and June. :)

Bonnie, I don't know why others are voting Frank off, but I'm not really a fan of sports or sports-related movies. I've only watched Miracle Match or Game of Their Lives once. Frank is my least favorite of all the remaining characters, and someone's gotta go. I'm still amazed that Dracula got voted off. :confused: Now that's one sexy vampire! But, we all have our own likes and dislikes.

Send Frosty to the island please and say goodbye to to Frank

Bye bye Frank

Welcome to Gerry Character Survivor 2014

Week 17: Exile Island continues

Please note changes in numbers of weeks for Exile Island. Seems I miscounted when I set it up :bonk: , so an adjustment is needed!

Each week (weeks 11-21, or until only 6 men remain) we will vote to eliminate one man from the game and to send another man to safety from elimination on Exile Island.The man with the most Exile votes in one week will be immune from elimination the following week. At the end of week 21, the surviving man with the most trips to Exile Island will receive an additional week of immunity at the conclusion of this round of play.

The thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (NO LATE VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel), and Mike Banning (Olympus Has Fallen). Please note that they are NOT included in this tournament. They are sharpening their weapons and gathering their arsenals in preparation for a Tournament of Champions which will take place at a later date.

Eliminated last week was Frank Borghi. The Winner of the Exile Island vote was The Stranger, he is immune from elimination this week.

Week 17 - Please make your vote very clear. For example: I vote to kick off (send home, boot off, eliminate, etc) Joe Blow and to send John Doe to Exile Island.

In no specific order, here are our competitors: Please vote one off. Please vote one for Exile Island.

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks

Sam Childers - Machine Gun Preacher

One-Two - Rock'n'Rolla

The Stranger - Dear Frankie - Immune

Terry Sheridan - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Johnnie Donne - The Jury

Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen

Jack Rusoe - Nim's Island

Alex Rover – Nim’s Island

King Leonidas - 300

Creedy - Reign of Fire

Eliminated:

Week 1 Lead Seaman and Chaun

Week 2 Sea Captain and Burke

Week 3 Cassius and Tim Bolton

Week 4 Jacko and Chris Kumac

Week 5 Peter (Little White Lies) and Peter (Please)
Week 6 Yasha and Marty Claymore
Week 7 Gus and Sam (One More Kiss)
Week 8 Jackie, Jr and Charles Bellamy
Week 9 Stoick and Tullus Aufidius
Week 10 Archie Brown and Neil Randall
Week 11 Milo Boyd
Week 12 George Dryer
Week 13 Kable
Week 14 Dracula
Week 15 Mike Chadway
Week 16 Frank Borghi
Edited by Lady Elissa

:wave: Tori! :welcome1: to GALS and to the Survivor Game! I sent you a pm. :)

Got your votes, Suzie! :)

My votes this week are to eliminate Clyde Shelton and keep the Stranger on Exile Island. :D

:claphands: That's right, Tori! The character with the most votes to be eliminated will be booted off, and the one with the most Exile votes will be immune the next week. Every Monday morning, I post the set-up for the week with results of voting from the previous week and the list of characters still in play. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

Edited by Lady Elissa

Got it, Jilly! :)

I'm doing much better, thanks, but although Bill's doing better, he still has a long way to go. Here's a link to the update we posted today on Bill's prayer thread. http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46178#entry1522348