Gerard Butler GALS

9/11 - @GerardButler TV spots for #HugoBoss #BossBottled #ManOfToday

becozy

:thankyou: Marg...I did note earlier in the day in the shout-box and at the top of post one that they were removed .

Still looking, but apparently they shouldn't have been released yet as the new campaign is due to start at the beginning of the 'new' season.

A Russian fan added the full 50 second ad on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miPfZ7FmK34&feature=youtu.be

Jose :gotgals:

Thought I'd post your enthusiastic comments from the ShoutBox here so they won't get 'lost' ;)

• @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 03:16 PM) Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!!
  • @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 03:10 PM) Love you all Gals!!!!!
  • @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 03:07 PM) As you can see, I'm not "addicted"!!!! I've been for a long time and will be forever!!!!!
  • @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 03:05 PM) These gorgeous eyes, makes me want to spend hours looking at him, my favorite passtime!!!!! What are you waiting??? Steal a computer!!!!!!
  • @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 02:44 PM) Thanks Gals for everything, high five!!!!! I can't stop drooling and I love it!!!!
  • @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 02:41 PM) :marek::claphands: Big kisses and hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!! XXXX
  • @ sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 02:39 PM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Love "Hugo Boss"commercial very much!!!! OMG!!!! Very good, he's so handsome!!!!!

I noticed it too! It sounds like what Lady Don Juan and I call "Whiskey and Cigarettes". We usually use it to reference a type of singing voice, but it fully applies here.

A good ol' fashioned ear fecking for sure!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...