Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2014 - part 3

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gals

The Battle of the Champions is going to be soooooo hard, how can we Pass on our beloved Phantom, or Kill off Kennedy, Murder Marek or even Assassinate Attila. Who wants to Banish Beowulf, or Blow up Banning and as for the Stranger, after all hes been through lately, who is going to Strangle him.

This is going to be difficult, this will not be easy.

Hugs

June

Maybe we should put it up to a vote. I don't want to see any hurt feelings here and I know there will be. Should we leave well enough alone? They are ALL Champions!

~HUGS~ Kathy

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I agree with you, Kathy. They are all champions. I say let's continue as usual and see how we all feel down the road. A loooooooooooong way down the road. We now have 7 champions. We need at least 10 men for it to be worth the effort anyway. :p

Edited by Lady Elissa

I like some of Gerry's characters that some others don't. I liked Frank in MM, Milo in BH, and George in PFK. I liked Gerry's role in PFK because of his relationship with his son. I liked Frank in MM because of that scene where he was so wet in those shorts (hehehe). Seriously, I liked the movie - and Frank was certainly a fighter I liked Milo because.......not sure why - except it was Gerry......and I think I felt a little sorry for him.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I agree with you, Kathy. They are all champions. I say let's continue as usual and see how we all feel down the road. A loooooooooooong way down the road. We now have 7 champions. We need at least 10 men for it to be worth the effort anyway. :p

I agree! Let's move on......

~HUGS~ Kathy

:peace: Hey, I'm game. Let's keep going.... :woohoo: after all, it's just more Gerrrrrryyyy time!!!!!! :dancer::discosisters:

Diana

#ILoveGB

Diana - your comment made me think..........wouldn't it be super if Gerry were like the autumn leaves - and we could have a huge pile of Gerry and just dive under and around and in and cover ourselves with Gerry-leaves?

We need a dirty old woman icon.

Bonnie

Diana - your comment made me think..........wouldn't it be super if Gerry were like the autumn leaves - and we could have a huge pile of Gerry and just dive under and around and in and cover ourselves with Gerry-leaves?

We need a dirty old woman icon.

Bonnie

This sounds like the dream I have been wishing for. Unfortunately, it has never happened. Nice thought though!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Having to choose between the Champions would break my heart. Deciding between Erik and Marek again would be too much! I'm good with skipping that nervous breakdown!

Looking forward to the next round, though!

Suzie

I second that Suzie! Choosing between Erik, Gerry Kennedy, Attila, Marek, Beowulf and Mike Banning would cause just a bit of stress that I could do without.

So bring on the next round in March!

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

I second that Suzie. How could I choose between Erik, Gerry Kennedy, Attila, Marek, Beowulf, Mike Banning orthe Stranger. It would cause too much stress that I would like to bypass.

SO Elissa bring on the new game in March.

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)