Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2015

Lady Elissa

Just like my previous vote - Leo to the island, remove Sam.

Guys, remove my second vote.

First it didn't want to be posted, then it appeared twice and now it doesn't want to be removed. So count it once and remove the second post. Sorry. It's probably my fault somehow. Or my internet hates me again for my holidays when I didn't use it so it missed me.

Edited by migotka21

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got your votes, June and Marta. :)

Don't worry about the duplicate post, Marta. They happen to all of us at one time or another!

Edited by Lady Elissa

After reading these votes it occurred to me that Leonidas deserves a win here. How come he hasn't had one? That character put Gerry's career in another direction which was a boost to his career. I'm going to have to rethink my original plans. :leo2:

~HUGS~ Kathy

After reading these votes it occurred to me that Leonidas deserves a win here. How come he hasn't had one? That character put Gerry's career in another direction which was a boost to his career. I'm going to have to rethink my original plans. :leo2:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Well, I think in the early days of this game, the field was crowded with favorites like Erik the Phantom, Marek, Attila, Beowulf, and Leonidas just never got his turn. Also, two new characters, Gerry Kennedy and Mike Banning, were so popular they were unbeatable when they came on the scene. There are still several of the popular, older characters that haven't won yet (Dracula, Terry Sheridan, Creedy, and Johnnie Donne), although I believe this will be Johnnie's year. My vote to send Leonidas to Exile Island this week is just an attempt to buy him some more time.

Edited by Lady Elissa

Well, now you have me thinking Kathy. :leo2:

I'll say bu-bye to Frosty and Leo to Exile Island this week. :kisswink:

Yes, I think we need to do some thinking about this. Leonidas was a BIG BREAK for Gerry and he worked so hard on making that character so believable not to mention the pain he suffered after the filming. :lookin:

~HUGS~ Kathy

Yep, Kathy, Judy got me thinking about all this with her vote last week. That's why I voted for him to go Exile Island this week.

My vote this week: send Jack Russo home and how about having King Leo hang out at Exile Island!! I really want King Leo to

win this one day--he has always been very special to me because he is so special to Gerry. Just sayin'...

Judy

I vote to send th_gbTeamOne-Two_zpse77i0ddy.gif home and send th_gbTeamGeorge_zpsueg6shyy.gif th_GB%20th_7_zpstb0ptdsa.gifsafely to Exile Island

Bonnie

(I am confused on the dates - if I voted twice - I apologize. If I didn't, please count my vote for George to Exile Island) (sorry - :bonk: )

Edited by BlueJean

You're welcome, Bonnie. :)

Voting has ended for this week. See you tomorrow with results and set-up for Week 16 and the beginning of the Immunity Questions phase of the game!

Welcome to Gerry Character Survivor 2015

Week 16: Immunity Questions begin!

Each week (weeks 16-20) or until only 5 men remain, we will vote to eliminate one man from the game and will answer one Immunity Question, saying which man "fits" the question and WHY. Incomplete answers (those that do not give a reason) will not count. The man who is named as the "answer" to the Immunity Question by the most players in one week will be immune from elimination the following week. At the end of the Immunity Questions round of play, the surviving man with the most "wins" will receive an additional week of immunity at the conclusion of this round of play.

This thread is open to discussion about Gerry's characters, and why you love or dislike specific characters. Feel free to form alliances to save your favorites from elimination!

Voting will end each week on Sunday at 8pm Pacific time, 10pm Central time, and 11pm Eastern time. (NO LATE VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED.)

Our previous champions are: Erik, the Phantom (Phantom of the Opera), Gerry Kennedy (P. S. I Love You), Andre Marek (Timeline), Attila (Attila), Beowulf (Beowulf & Grendel), Mike Banning (Olympus Has Fallen), and The Stranger (Dear Frankie). Please note that they are NOT included in this tournament. They are enjoying retirement in the Hall of Champions where there are no unhappy endings. They are replaying their movies and telling each other tall tales of their days of glory.

Eliminated last week was One-Two. The Exile Island winners were George Dryer and King Leonidas (tie). They are both immune from elimination this week. Johnnie Donne won the Exile Island round of play by winning the most trips to the Island. He is immune from elimination this week as well.

Week 16 - Please make your vote very clear. For example: I vote to kick off (send home, boot off, eliminate, etc) Joe Blow. The answer to the Immunity Question is John Doe, BECAUSE......(Answers that give no reason will NOT count)

In no specific order, here are our competitors: Please vote one OFF. Please answer this Immunity Question: Which man would be most likely to survive being lost in the wilderness with only a pocket knife and a canteen of water, and WHY? Please note that "because he's my favorite," “because he’s cute,” "because I want him to win," etc. are NOT acceptable reasons and will NOT be counted! :duck:

Frosty Hesson- Chasing Mavericks

Sam Childers - Machine Gun Preacher

Terry Sheridan - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Johnnie Donne - The Jury -Immune

Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen

Mike Chadway - The Ugly Truth

Alex Rover – Nim’s Island

King Leonidas - 300 -Immune

Creedy - Reign of Fire

George Dryer– Playing for Keeps -Immune

Eliminated:

Week 1: Chaun and Lead Seaman

Week 2: Sea Captain and Cassius

Week 3: Burke and Chris Kumac

Week 4: Jacko and Peter (Little White Lies)

Week 5: Peter (Please) and Yasha
Week 6: Tim Bolton and Marty Claymore
Week 7: Gus and Charles Bellamy + Archie Brown (tie for 2nd vote)
Week 8: Jackie, Jr. and Sam (One More Kiss)
Week 9: Tullus Aufidius and Stoick
Week 10: Kable and Neil Randall
Week 11: Milo Boyd
Week 12: Frank Borghi

Week 13: Dracula

Week 14: Jack Rusoe
Week 15: One-Two

I vote off Mike Chadway, cute as he is!

For the immunity question, I think Clyde Shelton would do best in the wilderness with very little. As an inventor and with his Black Ops training, he could probably build a condo with a pocket knife and twigs!

Susie

Got your vote and answer to the Immunity Question, Suzie.

I agree, it's time to say "hasta la bye-bye" to th_TeamMike.gif

The answer to the Immunity Question is Clyde Shelton. With his cleverness for invention and gadgets, and training as a special agent for the government, I have no doubt he would have no problem getting along as a survivalist.

Oh this is getting WAAAY tougher!

I vote to send Mike Chadway home!

My answer to the Immunity Question has got to be the obvious choice, Alex Rover, because he's an adventurer to the core(provided Alexandra doesn't hit a writer's block :) ) and his survival skills and quick whit could get him through anything!