Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Character Survivor 2015

Lady Elissa

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Elissa for running this game. You work was greatly appreciated. Congrats to the King - he deserved his place in the Hall Of Champions.

Hug, Barbara (Lu)

Congratulations to our worthy King Leonidas! :bounce:

Such a fun contest, Elissa. :thankyou: so much for all of your hard work. You came up with some brilliant questions and it was a lot of fun. Your efforts are VERY much appreciated. :metoyou:

Here's to next season :drink::Gerritas: and to seeing all the attendees in :vegasbaby::partytime:

:happybirthday: to you as well! :hearts:

:hug:

Edited by discoveringme

So........I'm kinda' lost now. Can we vote on something else? Gerry's hair style? Something? I'm addicted to voting.........

Bonnie

Just thought I'd ask.....................

I know the feeling, Bonnie! I'll bet I will come here on Monday to vote and then remember the game is over. BUMMER!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

So........I'm kinda' lost now. Can we vote on something else? Gerry's hair style? Something? I'm addicted to voting.........

Bonnie

Just thought I'd ask.....................

I know the feeling, Bonnie! I'll bet I will come here on Monday to vote and then remember the game is over. BUMMER!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I already feel weird not recording votes! Monday morning I'll feel the incredible urge to post results and an update! :fall:

The time will go quickly, and like Suzie said, let's get the regular games up and running again!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes here too! I had a great day and a delicious meal with the fam at a favorite restaurant downtown. It's a place we save for special occasions because if we went all the time it wouldn't be special! Good Sport didn't even gripe about the check! :p

Yes, once again Thank you Elissa for all the work you put into this game ... and 2-1.gifon joining the mod squad :p .

oh, and Johnnie says image005.gif to Leo (I'm sure he'll get over it by next year).

Congrats to the King (but could you do something about that beard...HUH?) ...lol

Thanks, Sue! The guys all have a few months to rest up and plan strategy for next time! Regarding Leonidas, I'm not a big fan of the beard either, but the rest of him more than makes up for it! :yummy::leo2::leo::lookin:

Thanks, Sue! The guys all have a few months to rest up and plan strategy for next time! Regarding Leonidas, I'm not a big fan of the beard either, but the rest of him more than makes up for it! :yummy::leo2::leo::lookin:

I agree, who looked at the beard when so much of him was exposed in all its glory. :pantingheart: The man was delicious!!!!! :wowza:

~HUGS~ Kathy

You mean this, Kathy?

th_balconyscene300.jpg :swoon:

I'll buy that!!!! :pantingheart: How about this one....th_PDVD_020a_1.jpg

This is for Bonnie too! Of course, every scene was eye candy!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

That it was, Kathy! :leo2:

:ty: to all who played! Join us again after the first of the year for Gerry Character Survivor 2016. If you joined the game after it was already in progress, I hope you'll join us from the beginning next time! Spread the word to your friends to come play! The more players we have, the more fun the game is!

Look for a "save the date" announcement for the next tournament in December!

closed2.gif