Gerard Butler GALS

Which Movie, Who Said It, and in Which Scene pt.31

Hi Rayna.

Hope your mom likes to new lady. That would be a good thing. Let us know how it goes.

BTW, her name in Janet, not Janus. He was a Greek god.  LOL

DF, the Stranger to Lizzie walking home from the dance.

Next quote:  "Isn't she a beauty?"   (man to woman)

Back later.

Lyn

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I forgot her name! Thanks!

This is DF, the little man who sells stamps to Lizzie, about the new Queen Mary stamp.

Next:"It's up to you, ......... Where do you wanna go?" Man to boy.

Well, she got here right at 11:30. Introduced her to mom. Mom didn't want her here at all! She's still here. Doing well, actually. Mom is ok with it now.

I'll be back.

Rayna

Hi, Lyn.

She basically sat with her. I showed her what I do to clean. She used the vacuum upstairs a little. Helped me make mom's lunch, did those dishes. We mostly sat and watched tv with mom, which is what I generally do everyday, when I'm not on this Book. If mom is not already up and dressed before she gets here tomorrow, she'll help me with mom's shower and dressing. Mom should see that Erin is a helping hand. Mom didn't argue anymore during the day. She knows Erin is coming back tomorrow. I don't know if she'll remember that in the morning. We'll see. I just wish she could be here every day, not just W-F. I want mom to get used to somebody really being here.

This is DF, The Stranger to Lizzie, in the coffee shop, when he sees the letters she sends to Frankie.

Next:"Another time, maybe?" Man to boy.

Rayna

Rayna.

That's not going to cut it with your brother. He'll want someone there every day.

He can't bath her and get her dressed.

DF, The Stranger to Frankie at the soccer game talking about inviting Rickie for fish and chips.

Next quote:  "Right, only on the one"   (woman to child)

Lyn

By the time my brother gets here, there will be someone here everyday. The problem with Erin is, she's a student (she's only 19!!! WAY too young! I wanted someone in their 50's!) and will be going back to school in August. I'm hoping he'll be able to move in here by sometime in July. Erin said she could work for us for 5 days if she requests it. My brother will also need someone weekends. We'll work it out.

This is DF, Marie to Frankie, when he's ordering fish n chips for the first time.

Next:"So why don't you want to hear them?" Man to woman.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

DF, the Stranger to Lizzie walking home from the dance talking about her not taking his compliments.

Next quote:  "It was a gift from his daddy"   (man to woman)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow.

Lyn

Have a good evening, Lyn.

DF, Lizzie to the Stranger, about Frankie's deafness.

Next:"Touch the world!" Man to woman. Movie switch.

Maybe caireen will stop in.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning.

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Well, got a couple errands to do this morning....bank and post office.  Then come back home and do a couple loads of laundry.  Les, Marge and I and going up to Traverse City (about 2 1/2 hours north of Grand Rapids.  Gonna leave around 9am Sunday and return Monday night.  It's such a nice city!  We're gonna walk around and maybe shop a little when we get there Sunday around noon, visit a couple wineries and visit a lighthouse.  There's a delicious Cajun Restaurant where we'll do dinner and then come back to the hotel right on Traverse Bay.  Then Monday, we'll visit Leland right on Lake Michigan and just do our thing.  Should be fun....it's so pretty up there.  Hope it doesn't rain.

From NI.....Alex to Alexandria when he's trying to entice her out.

Next: "I gotta agree with ya on that one!"  (man to woman....another man present)

Later, Pat

Morning, girls.

Sounds like you'll have a wonderful weekend, Pat. The only thing we have planned is lunch with my friend and her husband, on Saturday, at the restaurant about 1/2 mile from here. They have a nice patio, so no inside worries. She's my friend who dropped everything when dad died and someone had to be here with mom that afternoon. I don't know what would have happened to mom if my friend hadn't been able to help. So, we owe them a really nice lunch! Been waiting till after our vaccines, and the weather to be nice. Mom won't be with us, but she won't know where we are going. We should only be out of the house about an hour anyway. She's used to that.

This is NI, Jack to Nim, when he opens their newest box of supplies.

Next:"Don't they make you drowsy?" Man to woman.

I'll be back. I have a manicure at 1, but Erin will be here in an hour. Mom's not up yet.

Rayna

Hi. Sorry I didn't stop in here earlier. I got my nails done, and I was home in less than 2 hours. Then I sat with mom and Erin until she left at 3:30. Had to wait for a contractor to show up to look around to give us a bid on work that we need done. He just left. So here I am.

This is NI, Alexandra to herself, after listening to her agent's phone call.

Next:"But you're all alone." Boy to girl.

Gonna make mom her dinner. I'm here.

Rayna

Hi Rayna.

NI, Edmond to Nim when he is trying to get her to go with him.

Next quote:  "Follow the little girl"   (man to woman)

Shutting down. Talk tomorrow.

Lyn

Have a good evening, Lyn.

This is NI, Alex to Alexandra, on the beach.

Next:"This is the big plane to .........." Woman to woman.

I'll stop by again before I shut down.

Rayna

edited for: see you all in the morning. Just want to say, mom had a really good day with our in-home helper. Erin helped me with mom's shower, and helped her get dressed while I answered an important phone call. I went out, and Erin gave mom her lunch, then cleaned up, and then sat with her watching tv (mom usually sleeps anyway), and mom really likes her! Off to a great start!

Edited by raynbow

Morning, Girls.

Didn't do my laundry yesterday.....doing it today.  Kristi wants to go to lunch.  Meeting at 1130!

From NI.....the airline worker to Alexandra when Alexandra tells her that she thought this plane was the big plane.  

Next: "Frankly, I'm amazed that you made it this far!"  (man to woman)

Later, Pat

Morning ladies.

Rayna, so glad she is getting use to her new companion.

NI, Alex to Alexandra at her front door, I think.

Next quote:  "No dreaming of spiders"   (man to child)

Back later.

Lyn

Morning, girls.

You got Pat's quote right, Lyn.

This is NI, Jack to Nim, after she starts reading her new Alex Rover book.

Next:"This is no place for games!" Woman to boy, man present.

I'll be busy today. I want to leave here by 12:30 for a bunch of errands. After Erin gets here and mom is dressed, that is.

Rayna

edited for: heading out to run my errands. I will be home by 3:30, cause that's when Erin leaves.

Edited by raynbow