Gerard Butler GALS

Round Robin:What happened to Erik?

Libbey08

Okay, this is how this one works, (no one else was posting one so i thougth i would give it a shot) I will start it off with one sentence, then you write one sentence and then when we get way out of hand with this we can stop....lets see how it blooms

What happened to Erik Part ONE

As Erik Walked through the water after everyone had left, he relized he needed a new hiding place.

--------------------------------

YOUR TURN!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After drying his tears of frustration and woe, Erik felt more focused than ever; he knew exactly what he had to do.

--------------------------------------

*passes the storytelling torch to another GAL* ;)

Being the intelligent, cautious sort of person that he was, Erik carefully weighed the pros and cons of each option; the mongoose could help with any vermin problems that his new home may have, but what if it tried to bite him with its pointy little teeth?

----------------------------------

...who's next? ;)

Erik thought about living with another singer, but the last one just gave him endless problems. It's true they would have music in common, but what if the person was a horrible singer? He didn't have the heart to tutor anyone else, since his last pupil betrayed him. The biatch. No it would be best to stay away from singers, at least for a while.

Then he sat and thought about the model, she seemed very worth it, no brains, pretty, and esily persuaded, she was the winner. So Erik set off to find the model of his dreams to haunt in her basement. (maybe he would get lucky *wink wink*)

So he finally choose for Paris Hilton also know as 'brain dead Hilton' and Erik knew that she wouldn't say no to sex. So he left to find the basement of Paris Hilton.

It was true that after the infamous hacking of Paris's T-Mobile International account, she was a much harder woman to find than he had anticipated. Getting Paris Latsis out of the way wouldn't be too hard; he still had plenty of rope left from his days at the Paris Opera House. So, he decided to enlist some help, and went in search of a private investigator to help him find his new roommate. Erik pulled out his dusty, rather outdated copy of the Yellow Pages, and spotted a large, impressive looking ad. It read:

"Still haven't found what you're looking for? Allow me, Desiree' S. Nogg, to go to work for you. I faithfully promise I will not get off of your case until something comes up!"

Hmmm...he thought, stroking his chin. She could be just the person to help me find Paris. But this book is so old, will she still be in business? Is this the right number?

Edited by Virgolady

So Erik quickly dialed the number and a naisly voice on the other end said, "Welcome to SPY ON HER hotline please hold."

"DAMN HOLDING" ERik hung up and tried again numerous times and finally got thru,

"YES?? PARIS HILTON YOU WANT??"

"How did you know," Erik said confused..

"Well you kept repeating it and hanging up.... like most do.."

THey talked and then.........

So he took one of hir ropes with him and looked for a closed bank. He broke in and strangled the only guard and opened the vault. He took all the money and walked into the night.

he walked back to the PI's office and showed her the money. the sight of the cash in the bag didn't faze her a bit ...she'd seen it all by this point. she gladly counted out a VERY large amount and turned and put it in her wall safe. erik's fierce eyes glared at the back of her head.

"greedy stage hore....hope she's worth every penny, or it's the punjab lasso for her " erik thought angrily.

she turned back to erik, oblivious to his rage at her greediness, and asked

"now what exactly is it that you want?"

sorry, just had to participate. :bond:

"I want you to find Paris Hilton, you silly beatch"Erik said, and rolled his eyes.

"What sort of private investigator are you, anyway??" He said.

(Err, I know that's asking for trouble, but I just can't help it!)

Undaunted by his annoyance, she rolled her eyes right back at him.

"Didn't you read my ad?" she asked him. Ignoring the glare Erik shot her way, she continued on. "In short, I'm a private investigator who's worth every penny. Mystery, deception, intrigue...to be perfectly honest, it fascinates me. It's not just about the money, this job, it's about solving the puzzle, finding the truth. I won't stop until I do. When a client hires me to investigate something, I'm every bit as anxious to solve the case as they are."

Looking pointedly at his face, she countered, "And what sort of client are you, Erik? A man who wears a mask...what is it that you're hiding?"

Edited by Virgolady

"A really bad sunburn!" Erik snapped. "It's none of your business Madam. I'm hiring you to locate Paris Hilton."

"Well that easy, the Paris Hilton is in Paris France" she replied sweetly.

He really wanted to choke this woman, even more than he did Carlotta. "You try my patience!"

"Geez don't get your panties up in a bunch. It's a joke, have you ever heard of one?" she asked.

She glanced at his still stoic face.

"I guess not" she mumbled under her breathe. She sat down behind her desk and grabbed a notebook and pen.

"So tell me why do you want to find Paris Hilton?"

"I need a new place to live...an inspiring place, with a beautiful girl to serve as my muse...who will also be easily persuaded to...help me clean out my organ regularly."

The private investigator's jaw dropped as she stared at him, shocked. "To do WHAT? Your organ, sir? What kind of man are you?"

Trying in vain to keep his irritation below the surface, he snapped at her, "It's a pipe organ, woman, a pipe organ! It's what I make my Music of the Night on. If I don't keep it clean and in tune, it just sounds terrible. Pull your mind out of the gutter, you silly woman. Are you on the case or not?"

------------------------------------------------------

to be continued by another GAL... ;)

Edited by Virgolady

The PI flipped her eligantly long blond hair and put on her rubiest red lipstick. "Well I can help you clean it until we find this Paris Hilton, Erik."

Erik stared long and hard at her. "Umm okay, if you really want to i guess but i wont pay you extra.."

"Oh no problem sir i just would be DELIGHTED to help you make the music of the night." She winked at him.

Erik backed away slowly. But she cornered him and planted a big kiss on his lips. "Lets start finding this Paris Hilton now shall we," She said as her blouse accidentally unbottoned a button. She flipped her long blonde hair again and sat down in her chair and winked again at Erik.

Erik stood in awe.

What had suddenly come over this woman?

Erik couldn't remember ever having this effect on a woman. That silly twerp Christine certainly didn't react like this. Erok growled as he remembered how she had chosen that long-haired fop over him.

"Mmm, like it baby?" purred the PI as she stroked her hand over his well-muscled chest.