Gerard Butler GALS

'Phantom' changes Vegas schedule

Here's a link to the show's website: http://www.phantomlasvegas.com/

I have plans to see it live in DC next summer, as the stage show travels. I would still LOVE to see it in Vegas with you gals. Problem is that I'm on the east coast and most flights leave very early in the morning because of the time difference.

So, I guess I'm a maybe! LOL!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GALS,

I just returned from Vegas and The Phantom of the Opera was spectacular!!! We absolutely loved it!!! My hubby even got teary-eyed at the end. A lady next to me who has seen the touring POTO said this was the best! The theater was gorgeous, the singing superb and the orchestra outstanding. I highly recommend it!!! :erikrose: ::D: :cheer2::claphands::clap:

Hey Swansong it will be so nice to finally meet you too. :wave:

:hugs:

~Sweetheart Angel~

I saw it in Vegas on August 11th and it was wonderful! I would definitely want to go with you guys (Provided I get to go to the convention, I'm not sure about money yet!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Susan!! I would so love to see the Phantom Show in Vegas!! (Cannot believe i passed up on the chance to see it this last June in Vegas!!) :doh:

This time I was just picturing getting Friday off work and driving to Vegas on that Friday of the Convention, and then home on Sunday morning, to be back to work on Monday as well as to save cost on any extra nights in a hotel room. But I would love to see the Show. If I do get to stay a day longer, then Sunday afternoon/matinee sounds good to me too!!

This time I also want to see Lake Las Vegas...the Hyatt there is so beautiful!! I saw it in 2002 when it was just about the only thing out there, and they have their own little beach with boats!! Can't imagine how built up the whole area must be now. The Hyatt is where they filmed the press junket in "Americas Sweethearts".

P.S. I'm up for a weekend road trip for the Phantom/Vegas good weather permitting, any time between now and then...right Jill? :kisswink:

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely put me down for POTO on Sunday too - there's no way I could miss it! Susan - I don't know if you're "officially" handling this - but thanks for keeping track so far.

I'm freaking out a little - I can't believe I actually registered for the convention. I'm really new here, just signed up a couple of weeks ago. None of you know me yet, but I feel like I kinda "know" many of you now, just from reading up on the forums. And that's why I signed up for the convention - you all seem like such a fun and genuine group of people. I need some of that! And I need to shake things up in my life a little right now.

So, it sounds like most folks will be arriving sometime on Thursday and leaving Monday (if they plan to go to POTO on Sunday) - is that right?

Also - any chance we could arrange to see Metrospace's collection again? I would really love to do that.

Shan

Definitely add me to the list, Susan!! I saw it in June, opening performance, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!!

Issy

:Welcome2: Shan. We are so glad you have signed up for Vegas. Many of us went last year not knowing anybody by face. I had the time of my life, though. I wouldn't have missed meeting those lovely women for anything. It really was like a reunion of old friends even though we had just officially met.

Glad to have you aboard and we'll see you round the boards.

:vegasbaby:

I must see POTO!! Sign me up too. Besides Jill and Issy cannot go without me. *snort*

Hey Shan, I was new WAAAAAAAAY back in June. It only takes a short while to get into the thick of things. By next June, YOU will be an oldie.

xox

Kristine

:Welcome2: Shan. We are so glad you have signed up for Vegas. Many of us went last year not knowing anybody by face. I had the time of my life, though. I wouldn't have missed meeting those lovely women for anything. It really was like a reunion of old friends even though we had just officially met.

Glad to have you aboard and we'll see you round the boards.

:vegasbaby:

Thanks a ton for the words of encouragement. I know it's going to be a blast meeting all of you! :dance:

I must see POTO!! Sign me up too. Besides Jill and Issy cannot go without me. *snort*

Hey Shan, I was new WAAAAAAAAY back in June. It only takes a short while to get into the thick of things. By next June, YOU will be an oldie.

xox

Kristine

Thanks, Kristine - it's been a long time since I was a "newbie" anything! BTW, I love the quote you put in your signature - "well behaved women rarely make history" is one of my favs....

Shan

Edited by Shan

There are four of us who want to go to the Phantom Show with

the group on Sunday.

Mommaduck & daughter Lisa

Nurse Rachet

Faded Rose

Please add our names to the list.

:headspin:

Please add two more to your list to see Phantom live on Sunday in LV -- me and my daughter Eden -- she's Operalicious/Bad Seed on the convention list.

It will be a great time!

I intend to find a way to do both Chips and Phantom, if it means staying another day I will. I wonder if there will be a way to purchase group tickets if there are enough of us who want to go? If needed I would be willing to spearhead that effort and find out about it from the box office. I'm not sure how far in advance they are selling tickets, originally it was only 90 days.

Add me on also.. I will stay to see it with you too....

love, di

I am still working on getting group ticket info. Here is the list I have so far of those interested:

AimeeMarie

Almadenannie

Attila Girl

bellawolfe

Cassie

Connie

cybersal

Dee*s 2nd childhood

discoveringme

enchantingeyes

eriksenglishrose

Faded Rose

gerrynutsnap

greyeyegoddess

hobbes3

Isabeau

Lady Elissa + hubby

LeslieD (maybe)

Linda + Mark (maybe)

lugerry

Marissa28

Midnight Diva

MistyW

mommaduck + daughter Lisa

Naois

Nurse Rachet

Phanina

phanphorlife

Poppy

Shan

Snowmaid + Eden

Songbird

Susan~Sporran

Swansong + Bill + Nathan

Texasgramma

theblonde

touchmetrustme

Val

I count 44 so far including 2 maybes. If you want your name added or subtracted please let me know. (I forgot to count MYSELF! duh!!)