Gerard Butler GALS

Registration Start Time for 9/15

Dear Vegas-bound GALS & PALS,

Just a quick note to let you all know that registration for the 2007 GB Fan Convention in Las Vegas will open on Friday, September 15th at 9 PM EST (6 PM PST).

At 9 PM EST, a link will be posted on the forum that will go to the 2007 GB Fan Convention website. The link will be posted in this area and under Website Updates. Also, graphics advertising the convention will be posted to the left of the forum and on the main page of the website. The graphics will also serve as links to the con website.

More info to come soon...

::D: Stef

Thank you so much Stef for letting us know.I was so afraid Iwould miss out if it was in the daytime on Friday.I would have been at work and had only limited internet access during my breaks.Thank again!Now I know I will be in the comfort of my own home plastered to my computer.

My husband and I were both planning to attend. However, I just got laid off from work and so we are counting our pennies. I wish I could join all of you this time, but it looks like it's just not in the cards. :cry:

I will look forward to reading the stories, though, I promise you that.

I want to add my thanks and appreciation for your update of the

convention registration.

It it possible for one member to register for two more members

so the payment can be made by #1's PayPal account? We

can each register separately, but this payment method would be

great for us.

We would appreciate any info you have about this.

Thanks from,

Mommaduck, Mommaslittleduck, and Faded Rose

It it possible for one member to register for two more members so the payment can be made by #1's PayPal account? We can each register separately, but this payment method would be great for us.

I think this should be fine as long as you specify in paypal (in the comments area when you pay) who exactly you are all paying for so that we can mark next to each person that they are paid for.

Thanks!

Just a reminder that registration opens tomorrow at 9 PM EST.

All registrants will have to fill out the online registration form and submit a minimum payment of $100 via Paypal to reserve their spots at the convention (the rest of the money is due by March 1, 2007). Payment via snail mail (checks) is also accepted and an address will be provided.

Yes, there will be a waiting list if needed.

I want to add my thanks and appreciation for your update of the

convention registration.

It it possible for one member to register for two more members

so the payment can be made by #1's PayPal account? We

can each register separately, but this payment method would be

great for us.

We would appreciate any info you have about this.

Thanks from,

Mommaduck, Mommaslittleduck, and Faded Rose

Yes, one payment for multiple registrants is acceptable. HOWEVER, in the "comments/notes/memo" section of the paypal transaction, BE SURE to include the names (AND screennames) of those for whom the funds are being paid.

FURTHERMORE, we're still waiting on a "group code" for the "Aladdin/PH." Once the group code has been obtained, we can start making reservations for hotel rooms. Having the "group code" when you make the reservation will ensure that you get the negotiated room rate of $129 per night AND that the Convention gets the "credit." It does not "guarantee" that we'll all be in adjoining rooms, but it's my understanding that it does increase the chances by giving the hotel the information it needs in order to "block off" the necessary amount of rooms. More news at 11:00...

Edit: If you've made your "deposit," you ARE considered "pre-registered" and do not have to scramble to get in line. HOWEVER, you DO need to complete the online application so that further planning and/or arrangements made me made on your behalf.

Edited by heISmyGspot

Just want to verify that those who pre-registered were those that attended this year's convention and were given the chance to register first. The registration form wasn't ready by the time we had them pre-register, so if those that pre-registered could also fill out the registration form tomorrow night, that would be very helpful so that we have all of your information.

But is the next day still okay, Stef if we've done the deposit thing already? Not trying to beat a dead horse here or anything. Just checking.

Jill, you can submit your info whenever - we would like to have it sooner than later, but it's just so we have you on record. If you've already paid your pre-registration $, your spot for the convention is secure. This applies to the pre-registrants only though (those that attended this year).

All others must submit both the registration form and $100 down payment - only having both will secure your spot at the convention.

Hi, Stef, just a quick question. Does my husband have to register with GALS as a PAL in order for me to register him for the convention? If so, I'll sign him up today.

Hi, Stef, just a quick question. Does my husband have to register with GALS as a PAL in order for me to register him for the convention? If so, I'll sign him up today.

Hi sweetie - no he doesn't have to sign up with the website. The registration page will be on a different website of it's own and all you'll have to do is fill out a form with your personal info and then go to paypal via the link we'll provide to pay your down-payment (if you prefer to pay via a check, the info will be on there too). Thanks! :kiss:

Hi Stef,

Is there a place to pre register all your information first and then pay though paypal on Sept 15th.

Thanks for all the info..it is greatly appreciated.

:butterfly: Linda

Okay please forgive my dunce moment here. Just for clarity sake - the pre-registrants can fill out the form at any time becuase our spot is "secure" already correct? I should say "secure" if we have paid the deposit which I have. Okay, so tomorrow after 9pm EST I can go in and fill out my information - okie dokie. My brain is not working today I tell ya.

Cassie

Okay please forgive my dunce moment here. Just for clarity sake - the pre-registrants can fill out the form at any time becuase our spot is "secure" already correct? I should say "secure" if we have paid the deposit which I have. Okay, so tomorrow after 9pm EST I can go in and fill out my information - okie dokie. My brain is not working today I tell ya.

Cassie

If you've paid your pre-registration deposit, your spot is secure. However, it is requested that you complete the "paperwork" portion of the registration "sooner, rather than later." The convention is ONLY 38 weeks away ... many decisions will be made in the very near future based on information received. For this reason, even though you are considered "in," it would be appreciated if you'd complete the application as soon as possible.