Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses *Part 5*

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Miklyn:

I am headed out of work on time tonight. I made an appointment for a massage tonight and,boy, do I need it. Then, I am going to go home, take a hot bath and go to bed. I must be fighting something off because I have been so tired all day. Not like me to be tired. However, I refuse to get sick now so I will just have to kick :whip: some major germ *ss! :sick:

Hope everybody has a good evening.

Gemmie

P.S. BTW, just in case anyone asks, I HATE waiting for gifts!

P.S.S. A SLAVE gal???? Well, only if I get to carry the whip! :whip:

Edited by Gemmie

Hi Miklyn:

I am headed out of work on time tonight. I made an appointment for a massage tonight and,boy, do I need it. Then, I am going to go home, take a hot bath and go to bed. I must be fighting something off because I have been so tired all day. Not like me to be tired. However, I refuse to get sick now so I will just have to kick :whip: some major germ *ss! :sick:

Hope everybody has a good evening.

Gemmie

P.S. BTW, just in case anyone asks, I HATE waiting for gifts!

Gemmie!! No getting sick this week. Get some rest, girl.

And what's this about gifts?

And good evening, ladies.

And..

Happy Birthday Patkay!!!

:happybirthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!!!

Just wanted to pop on quick. My Mom, Paul, Lanie, and I are watching GOTL upstairs and AJ is out on the combine harvesting with Dale. I'll try to come on soon!!

I thought since this was the month of Gerry's birthday I would make a reference to it in our thread title. That is why I said he is a gift worth waiting for.

Hey Trixie - feels strange to be sitting in your house and see you posting. Everything is fine here. I don't think Caffrey knows what to do with himself with the house being so quiet.

I had to share this. It came from one of my google alerts for Gerry.

This reporter got it right on the head (no pun intended)

If you're going to be injured on a movie set, then I say having the accident occur while you're watching one of the sexiest men on the planet - Gerard Butler - strip is the way to go.

I completely agree with her. If Hilary needs a stand in - I"m there. :tasty:

Edited by Miklyn

Hi! Everybody! ::D:

Just wanted to let you know it's ok if you go over the 300 post limit.

One of the mods will catch it.

If you'd like you can pm me or any mod that it's getting close or it's reached it's 300th post to give us a heads up.

But, I wouldn't worry about it, really.

No worries...be happy...woo - woo- woo-woo-doo-do...don't worry be happy now! LOL!

Have fun!

BIG hugs, :hug99:

zany

Evening ladies! I hope everyone had a good day. Mine was long, had a 10 1/2 hour shift today so I'm tired. Just getting ready to head to bed but wanted to share these cute pictures I found on a website called Cute Overload. Hope you enjoy them!

P.S. The pug pictures are not of Lolita but still cute, huh?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

Hi Windy:

Not to worry - I feel 100% better after my deep tissue massage. You know, there is something very S&M about a deep tissue massage, but I feel like my entire body is just loose and primed for action now - well, maybe not right now, but by tomorrow for sure. In any case, I plan to tear up NYC later this week. That poor town won't know what hit it! :bonk: However, tonight I am just going to crawl into bed with a book - there isn't a muscle on my bod that isn't bruised and aching right now. But, I promise, no suspenders were involved...speaking of......

Hi Mik - That is a pretty funny quote. Sounds like GB should send that reporter some flowers for that nice little bit :inlove: of copy. Can't hurt to enhance the sexy persona, right? Especially when you've just konked someone on the head and given them stitches - I can see it now, women everywhere on this site will be running out and buying their men suspenders and the Annie Hall look will make a comeback among the women. Are you listening Macy's? :wave: Add that to the Hug A Pug Love going on on this site and you have got a fashion trend in the making. Are you listening GB? To hell with The Gap, man.

Trix - Sounds like you are in FARM country now. I grew up on a farm, although no one who knows me ever believes it until they see me ride a horse........or drive a tractor. Been there, done that. I bet AJ loves it - boys and their toys, eh? :pointy:

Gemmie

Evening ladies! Where's everyone been hiding out lately? Busy week for everyone huh? I myself have just been working. Watched Prison Break last night. I just love that show. Okay, I like the show but I love watching that Wentworth Miller on the show. :cunning: Does anyone else watch it?

Not much else going on here. Just lurking and playing a game. I rented the movie The Family Stone but haven't watched it yet. Maybe tomorrow sometime. So, I'm rambling and really not talking about anything right now. I'm just bored. Where are all the other GMCL's at? :crybaby: Okay, now I'm just being silly. I'm going to shut up now. Talk to you all later.

Stacie

Hi Stacie! I am just getting off work here. Not much going on.

My baby is learning to stand on his own two feet! I can't wait to go home to him and hubby. Don't worry I'll be back. Love ya all!

Sorry I wasn't on Stacie, I watched DWTS tonight and then I ended up falling asleep on the couch. Getting up at 4am everyday just starts to take it's toll especially when I don't nap in the afternoon. At least tomorrow is only until 10am and then I am getting ready for my party tomorrow night. Keep your fingers crossed ladies that the girls are in the mood to buy. I'm trying to get the mindset I don't need the money and see if that helps it be a better party.

Trixie - If you pop in here your "kids" are donig great. I think the big one is missing you guys. He doesn't seem to know what to do with himself. If he is not sleeping he is wanting me to take him outside. Today must have taken it toll on him or he is missing you guys because he wet the train mat downstairs. Let me know how to wash it and I will throw it in the washing machine tomorrow. All is good though he sits next to me on the couch at night. I hope y'all are having fun and we are waiting for you.

Irene that is so cool your little one is learning to walk. That has got to be so exciting for you.

Edited by Miklyn

AHHHHH.......Irene that is SUCH and exciting and fun time!!!!! Congradulations!!! I love to watch babies learn to do new things...the brightness and wonderment in their eyes and the love and joy in their little faces when they see they have made you happy.

It is a beautiful time!!!! :inlove:

I went tonight and did something I haven't done in about 10 years. I went and played BINGO with some friends from work. I had a great and very relaxing time. I didn't win anything but both of my friends did. I am thinking of doing it more often. Heck maybe I will win the $1100 jackpot someday.

Trixie I hope your mom and her hubby had a good wedding!!! Tell them Congrats for me!!! And may they live a long and full life.

Gemmie and Windy your tow are headed for NYC this weekend right?? Have alot of fun!!!

Miklyn has Caffery gotten used to having just one in the house yet?? Does he go from room to room and look for everyone?? My Cheyenne does that when my boys aren't home, she will go into their room from time to time to see if they are there and if they aren't she will come to me. lay her head on my leg and cry. She loves to follow them around and be one of them.

:hello: Stacy, PatK, Paulette, and everyone else!!!!!!

The first night I was heading to bed he followed me and he went in the kids room and then in with me but that didn't last long. He ended up downstairs and that is where he slept last night too. I looks so sad (I know Trixie knows the face). I have to occassionally force him to play otherwise he just lays around. I joked with my Mom that I couldn't tell if he was enjoying the quiet or missing it. I am thinking he is missing everyone especially the little ones.

Hi, I'm back. Yes, baby's learning to stand on his own two feet. In fact, daddy managed to take a picture of this momentous feat. I will share it with you when I get a chance to download it.

I know most of you are probably in bed already, so good night! Hope everyone had a good voting day.

Hugs,

Irene

The first night I was heading to bed he followed me and he went in the kids room and then in with me but that didn't last long. He ended up downstairs and that is where he slept last night too. I looks so sad (I know Trixie knows the face). I have to occassionally force him to play otherwise he just lays around. I joked with my Mom that I couldn't tell if he was enjoying the quiet or missing it. I am thinking he is missing everyone especially the little ones.

I have always heard that dogs are pack animals and when the pack isn't around they feel lonely. He will be ok.....it good to make him play.

I know he will be fine. I keep telling him 2 more days and they will be home. At least my long days are over now and I will be around more tomorrow and Thursday. Tomorrow will be 5 hours in the morning and than tomorrow night when I am at my surprise party. That is in West Chicago so at least it isn't that far away. That should only be 4 or 5 hours and then I will be back.

Hello Ladies!

Just checking in! We've done a whole lot of nothing out here, which is pretty relaxing! Well, not completely nothing though. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese yesterday (I haven't been there since I was little). Then, last night Paul and I went back into Sioux Falls for an ice cream date ::D: Then, we went to the actual falls which was pretty at night. Today we're celebrating Lanie's birthday and probably heading back into Sioux Falls for some shopping.

Miklyn - Thank you so much for watching Caffrey and trying to make him feel better. He always gets mopey when we go somewhere. Is he being good for you otherwise? We'll be home tomorrow and he'll be happy again!

Gemmie - It actually doesn't surprise me that you grew up on a farm. Most of my stepdad's kids grew up here in the small town and have moved on to big cities. There's only one kid left here that has his own farm. The one daughter is a mortgage broker in NYC and I guess she couldn't wait to get out of a small town! I don't think I could ever live here, but it's a nice place to come and relax.

Irene - Congrats on your little guy learning to walk!!! It's so exciting isn't it?? Let us know how he's doing!!

Anyways, I'm about to head outside with my Mom to take AJ to look at the cows. He's been itching to go out there all morning. Talk to you later!

Hi Everyone:

Just a quick hello and then I will have to catch up with you all next week sometime. Windy and I are headed for NYC and all I have been doing is errands for the past two days - well, and work, of course. :cunning:

So, I am wrapping some things up at work (having a very late lunch) and then heading home to finish packing and then heading outta Dodge for the long weekend.

Can you all believe the wonderful weather we are having? And, it's supposed to be nice in NY too so that means I don't have to take a big coat - one less thing to take off going through security.

LT - so good to hear about your baby walking. When I think of it, that image is just too cute.

Stacie - it has been quiet in here, hasn't it? Busy week for everyone, I guess.

Mik and Trix - be back in touch later, gators! Poor Caffrey sounds like he doesn't know what to do with himself, and, just as he gets used to the quiet, everyone will be back!

Gemmie

Good Morning Ladies!

Where the heck has everyone been? No posts for almost 2 days?? :bonk:

Anyways, we're back from Sioux Falls and had a great time. I was so tired last night that I ended up going to bed at 10:00. But, of course here I am, up at 6am. :doh:

I have missed being able to hang here!!!! I hope Windy and Gemmie have a fun and safe trip!! Give the Man a big shag from me if you see him!

Anyways, it's a little too early for me to think. I'll be back on while I work today. I'm working all day since Paul is still off.

Hello Ladies,

Well my party Wednesday night was ok. I must just be in a slump with sales. They were very nice. One wanted to take a catalog to show her co workers and I talked to her about a book party and another one said that she would talk to me about having one with one of her groups. We will see what happens.

I worked on jobs last night. Faxed over a couple of resumes. I think I am going to try the fax route for the next couple of days and see if I hear anything. I just talked to someone at accountemps and emailed her my resume for a buying position. It is temp to hire which could be good. Since the job I have been temping at wants to hire me. It would give me a chance to show them what I could do. It would be a 2 month job then possibly permanent.

Trixie you got me spoiled the last few days. Between cable and dsl LOL.

I figured you guys would be tired that is why I got your bed ready so you could just fall into it. I know after long trips before I leave I also got everything done so when I got home I could just crash. Caffrey looked so sad when I was leaving yesterday, but as soon as I would say y'alls names he would get so crazy. I know he missed you guys.

I'll be lurking around today. Still deciding on what I will be bringing for tomorrow.

Oh and Trixie in case you are wondering I took back my eating for life book I am working on a mean plan. If you want to look at it again just let me know.

I just thought about making my sisters meatballs. They would be warm, I would have them in a crock pot that I could either bring small buns or could be eaten with just a toothpick or fork. Does that sound interesting, if not feelins won't be hurt. As I said still deciding on what to bring.

I had to share this. It came from one of my google alerts for Gerry.

This reporter got it right on the head (no pun intended)

If you're going to be injured on a movie set, then I say having the accident occur while you're watching one of the sexiest men on the planet - Gerard Butler - strip is the way to go.

I completely agree with her. If Hilary needs a stand in - I"m there. :tasty:

Hey all...

I have dropped off the face of the earth. I am sorry I won't be able to come to the bday party. I will miss all you guys. We are planning something for the release of 300 right?

And let me tell you that when I read Gerry hit Hillary in the fore head all I could do was laugh. BAM to all my naughty kittens. I wonder if he left a mark. :funnyface:

Miklyn - Thanks so much for having the place perfect! And I DID crash! Little Miss Afraid-Of-The-Dark here actually went to bed without a single light on. Paul stayed up later and I feel kind of bad because I didn't tell him goodnight. I went upstairs to get ready for bed, ended up laying down after I turned off the lights, and passed out! Caffrey went stupid when we got home! He was absolutely bananas! When we got home the kids were telling me they wanted to go to bed (WTF? It was like 6:30), so I stayed home while Paul went to his Mom's class. They went to bed around 7:00 and I unpacked. I'm sorry to hear your party wasn't the greatest on Wednesday - I was hoping you'd have some good sales. My gosh this is getting long! I'll probably give you a call on my lunch break and catch up!

Terra - There you are girlfriend!! Quit falling off the face of the earth - you're going to get a lot of bumps and bruises! Good to hear from you, pop in as often as you can.

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just SUPER busy this week trying to get everything together for the party, plus go to parent-teacher meetings, school lunch duty, workout, shopping, cleaning and everything else I do on a daily basis...I don't have time for much else! On top of that, my kids have been home for the last 2 days (parent-teacher mtgs. & vets day), so trying to keep the house clean has been a real challenge! :shocked:

Trixie...glad to hear you had a nice time at your Mom's this week. I bet the kids had fun on the farm with the animals and farm equipment. I have fond memories of going to my family's farm in Wisconsin as a kid and milking cows, feeding chickens, collecting eggs, etc. You are building nice memories for your kids by letting them experience another way of life. :howdy:

Miklyn...I am sorry to hear your party sales were down. Sometimes it can be hard to get high sales with the holidays coming up. I still say you should go to your company's meeting in January! It will be a good business experience for you! :cheer:

:wave: to Terra, Stacie and everyone else out there!

I better get moving, I still have lots to do. :gettowork:

I'll check in later if I can. If not, see some of you tomorrow! :partytime: