Gerard Butler GALS

I just couldn't let your birthday pass without acknowledging it. So, why the heck would I let Christmas go by without extending a "Very Merry Chirstmas" to you. :rudolph: I can hardly wait for your new movie to come out, I will definatley be dragging my girlfriends to the theather to check out what they have been missing all this time! :snowflake:

Until then, Have the best Christmas ever!!! Mine will be busy, toy packed, messy and a little fatening, but it will be great!!! And I hope yours will be too!

~Janie :mistletoe: :snowman2:

Edited by Janie

:snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snow: :tree: :tree:

Dear Gerard. I want to wish you and your family a blessed and happy christmas and a Happy and Healthy new Year. I hope you get all you want for Christmas I hope your tree is decorated in your Tartan bows, and to eat I wish you Dundee Cake, Venison Stew , Black bun, Scottish Shortbread . For Music God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Bottom of the Punch Bowl , Hogmanay Party , Taladh Chriosta. If you do any of these . I learned them from a friend of that these are some of a Celtic tradition. God Bless you all and I wish you much success in the new year, but, don't work too hard. You are always going and doing, take time to relax life is too short, not to smell the roses. Most of all Stay Healthy as you can. I have so much illness for the both of us. With much affection and respect to you Betts Raina Snow.

Dear Gerry:

Just wanted to add my holiday greetings. Here's hoping you, your family, friends and loved ones have a beautiful holiday season filled with only the best.

Sincerely,

Sharon

Dear Gerry,

Wishing you the best for a Merry Christmas and Great New Year.

We know 2007 will be your best year ever. Hope you get home to

spend time with your family and friends.

Take care of yourself and Lolita

:mistletoe: :snowflake:

Bea

Edited by Bea
Dearest Gerry, I am Hannah Autumn Breeze on GALS I am only 13 but when I heard you sing and act in the POTO I just thought you were wonderful. I sing I love to sing and I can sing as high as emmy did. I sing all the POTO songs But I need to get back to my message. I want you to have a verra Merry Christmas and a wonderful prosperous New Year. Looking forward to your new pictures and wish you lots of best wishes with them. You Rock my World :mistletoe: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :erikrose: Hannah

Dearest Gerry, :D

Have the best Christmas ever with your family and close friends. You made 2006 so special for me since I found you and GALS and hoping with all my heart that 2007 holds everything for you that you wish for. You are the best. God Bless. See you at the movies!

Love & Respect, Barbara :wave:

ITS TRUE ITS TRUE WHEN YOUR HOT - YOUR HOT - GERARD BUTLER :whome2:

For A Special Someone

May your Christmas sparkle

With a joy that's bright and new

And may you be surrounded

By the love that's felt for you

You'll always mean the world to me

You make my life worthwhile

I'd travel to the ends of time

Just to see your smile

So now that Christmastime is near

May all your dreams come true

Just as mine did the very moment

That i set eyes on you

These are words from a card i got a long time ago from someone that wont be with me this Christmas, the words mean so much to me, as did the person who sent it and as does the person i am writing it to now.

Happy Christmas Gerry, now and always

xxSimonexx

Edited by eriksenglishrose
  • 11 months later...

Hi My Beautiful "Gals",

God Jul och Gott Nytt Ar

I wanted to add my wish to Gerry and all you wonderful Gals, for letting me be a part of this wonderful network of fantastic people. I have been having fun reading the wonderful e-mails everyone sends and all the ways that people talk of how they feel about this awesome Man. All these years since, 1997, I have been pretty much alone in loving Gerry, now I happily see that He is really getting up there and so many people love Him too. It's a great feeling to know that Gerry is making it. I just pray sincerely that other people in the industry keep remembering Our Beautiful Man.

You all have a Wonderful Holiday time, and again Thank You for including me,

Your Friend, Joanna :kiss: :inlove:

Edited by Joanna

Happy Christmas Gerry! I Wish I Could Be Under Your Tree This XMAS! LOL

And Also HAPPY HOLIDAYS To All You GALS....I'm Sending All That's On The List Of Addys Holiday Cards...I Hope Yall Like Em'!

Merry Christmas Gerry! I hope that you will be taking a break from the filming of Game to go home to Scotland. As a mom of three sons, I know how much your mom must miss you! When children grow, they leave home but they still need to come back to get some love! It is already snowing our usual lake effect snow here in Upstate New York! Does it snow a lot in Scotland? I hope your holidays will be happy & fun. You deserve a break from your hectic life!

Wishing you all wonderful things in life,

MaryLee

Gerry we all wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!

And for my gift I give you The 69 Eyes describing how we GALS think of your skin.

Again from me and all the vampires in the world want to wish you Gerracula a happy one!!

Paige :wave:

Merry Christmas Gerry!

May the good Lord Bless you with a Happy New Year filled with good health, happiness, and all the wonderful things in life that you truly deserve!

You've given us all here at Gals so much joy and wonderment.

Your a gift to the world and one of my most precious life gifts.

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones! Go Gerry 2008!!!

Love from me to you!

Midnight Diva

• 2 weeks later...

May your Christmas be the most wonderful time full of peace, happiness, understanding and nice people around you. I wish you the same for all coming 2008 (and not only this) year, hope you will spend it in good health, with much good luck, time for both challenge and relaxing, much success in everything you do, and just all your wishes to come true!

P.S.

And thank you very much for the beautiful Christmas present you gave to all of us in P.S. I Love You! You were again so wonderful!

:cheer: Happy Holidays Gerry and Your wonderful Mum, Your brother Brian and Dad, and Lovely

sister Lynn, I wish we could all be together and have a great night reminising (?) about the first movies you were in Gerry. But since I will never be there in person, I will be with you in spirit. I have loved You and Your acting now going on eleven years and I look forward to many more years of constant enjoyment of You and Your acting. Thank You Gerry, so very much.

You were so cute then and now You are so Beautiful it amazes me how many people still do not know who you are. That will change, very soon!!!

Love from Archie's Ocean Gal, Joann

P.S. Love You GALS much, Jo :lolita::hugs:

Edited by Joanna

Gerry, congratulations on a FANTASTIC 2007!

All of your hard work is greatly appreciated by countless numbers of people.

Merry Christmas to you, Gerry, and your family and friends as well!

Sincerely,

Katie

May your Christmas be the most wonderful time full of peace, happiness, understanding and nice people around you. I wish you the same for all coming 2008 (and not only this) year, hope you will spend it in good health, with much good luck, time for both challenge and relaxing, much success in everything you do, and just all your wishes to come true!

P.S.

And thank you very much for the beautiful Christmas present you gave to all of us in P.S. I Love You! You were again so wonderful!

Once again Donnie you say such wonderful things to Our Gerry. He is so awesome and beautiful we all wish Him the very best always. I saw a trailer of Nim's and it is so funny, it looks so great, I know I'm going to love it!!! I have not gotten a chance to see PSILY yet, because of the Holiday's. I am going to try to see it soon. But I am happy to see any of Gerry's movies at any and all times.

So in the spirit of the season, I wish Gerry, His wonderful family, and all my glorious friends from the GBGals a very Happy Holiday and A Wonderful New Year.

Joanna :pug: :hugsandsnogs: :hugs:

Merry Christmas Gerry! I have already written you a Christmas message but I was just sitting by the tree thinking about you. I have been so busy with hockey that I haven't had a moment to myself. I hope that you are with family & friends for the holidays. My uncle just died of Alzheimers & so the holiday is bittersweet. We have snow on the ground & lake affect due tonight. My sons are all here for Christmas. I hope that your mom has you for Christmas. I am sure that is the best Christmas present that you could give her! Have a Happy New Year! Your future looks very bright!

Best wishes & happiness always,

MaryLee