Gerard Butler GALS

Which Gerry character would you love to kiss you?

Immunity Challenge #3  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gerry character would you love to kiss you?

• Gerry Kennedy
    • King Leo
    • Beowulf
    • Frank
    • Erik
    • Stranger
    • Andre' Marek
    • Terry Sheridan
    • Johnnie
    • Jackie Jr.
    • Attila
    • Dracula
    • Charlie

Posted Image

it would be Heaven to embrace...

the tormented, beautiful face...

and kiss away all the heartache and fears...

'caused by so many lonely years...

Posted Image

an Angel on Earth deserves more than this...

his first...a virgin's...sweet, tender kiss...

the powers that be...great power they wield...

thought the Angel's fate they had sealed...

but in my dreams I do all that I can...

to help my Earthly Angel...become a Heavenly Man!

Edited by Debrasue
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cunning:

:yippee:

Oh who cares I'd just want to kiss Gerry that man knows how to kiss a woman, ciggies or not good grief could you imagine yourself in his arms powerful and gentle and his lips just sucking the life out of you making your knees go weak.....Now I thought it would be Erik but he's Christine's and well I don't think he'd give his lips to anyone but her, especially now he's tasted those lucious beauties so it would have to be..and this is a toughie....The Stranger....Oh that power of control, longing and the smell and creak of a fine leather jacket on Gerard Butler...my mouth's watering just thinking about it.....Okay where's the booking office I wanna buy a ticket.. :tasty:

:lolita:

xmargx

:cunning:

:yippee:

Oh who cares I'd just want to kiss Gerry that man knows how to kiss a woman, ciggies or not good grief could you imagine yourself in his arms powerful and gentle and his lips just sucking the life out of you making your knees go weak.....Now I thought it would be Erik but he's Christine's and well I don't think he'd give his lips to anyone but her, especially now he's tasted those lucious beauties so it would have to be..and this is a toughie....The Stranger....Oh that power of control, longing and the smell and creak of a fine leather jacket on Gerard Butler...my mouth's watering just thinking about it.....Okay where's the booking office I wanna buy a ticket.. :tasty:

:lolita:

xmargx

:wow2:

That's some description :heat::drool1: :spontaneous:

I so totally agree :cunning:

MJ

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for the King. We all have areas that are weak or broken in our lives. Leo was just that 'power of strength of character' that we don't see too often these days. I would like a kiss from the 'Lion-heart'. It would be one like no other. The kind women only dream of...

Sally

I can't really remember who I voted for so I need to recheck out my feelings on this....So pucker up Boys and come to MAMA!!! :cunning:

:leochest: HOT!

:mopboyjackie: HOTTER!

:erikrose: SENSUOUS

:terrymuscles: THUD!

:greatking: OMFB....

:mopboybeowulf: GRRRRR!

:mopboydracula: OUCH!

:mopboyjohnnie: SWEETNESS

:attilasword: NEEDED A SECOND KISS! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

:frank:GENTLE....

:jackiejricon: HEY!!!!!

:woah: I'm done...stick a fork in me would ya!

Gee, that's a hard one. Hummmm letme see, who would I want to kiss?

:erikrose: Oh yes

:reddeathsword: My pulse is racing

:mopboyreddeath: Red Hot

:erikicon: Be still my heart

:reddeath: OMG

By any chance do you think I have a one track mind LOL? I do, I Love Erik!!!!

Edited by chachababy

This was a no brainer for me. Erik will always be my Beloved. Now I wouldn't NOT kiss any of the other wonderful men (each one once would be good!), but Erik gets my kisses and full reign over my body! :Erikunmasked:

• 2 weeks later...

see if i wanted a romantic date i would want the kiss to be romantic so i would say erik :mopboyerik:

i had to vote leo..... he had so much passion for his queen......hmmm.... then again.... that close up kiss of johhnies... yikes....... gerry.. v=cant you give all the other men in the world a few kissing pointers.... **you are the master.. after all****

I voted for Beowulf a couple of days ago and then last night I saw Game of their Lives and I fell in love with Frank so I voted twice! Is that bad? How can you ask a girl to choose just ONE?? Frank was so clean cut and cute and a great athelete I couldn't resist! :frank:

dont ya love his hair in this movie??? all george clooney old school like.... one of m y favorite movies...

Such a tough question! My first answer is Andre! He is so gentle and caring, but he shows he will be there to protect his lady when necessary.

But then someone else mentioned Johnnie...Oh, yes, that guy wears his hearton his sleeve; you can't help but fall for him. And yes, that closeup kiss is to die for!

Both of them have just enough tickly facial hair.

:beard2:

Can I have samples before I give my final answer?

:heat:

I loved Gerry in Dear Frankie as the stranger. I just felt he was so into that role and his emotions were so evident . I think he put his heart and soul into conveying the strong feelings he develped for both Frankie and his mom. I also loved him as Eric in the Phantom but that was a given from the first time he appeared through the mirror and carried us all away.

I loved Gerry in Dear Frankie as the stranger. I just felt he was so into that role and his emotions were so evident . I think he put his heart and soul into conveying the strong feelings he develped for both Frankie and his mom. I also loved him as Eric in the Phantom but that was a given from the first time he appeared through the mirror and carried us all away.

Ditto....I couldn't agree more!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So that we don't have any confusion with the new Immunity challenges that are being set up for the current Survivor game, I'm going to be closing out these threads temporarily until we are done with that part of the game.

After we are done with our immunity challenges, I will open them back up.

• 6 months later...