Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #9

I thought I would go ahead and start a new thread.

I am going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. It is going to be a long day.

I didn't get home until around midnight. I thought there was only going to be 7 or 8 girls based on her email and it ended up being eleven. Ladies it was over $600. I knew I just had to go back to thinking the way I did in the beginning.

I'll be on tomorrow after work.

Trixie let me know if you want to get together. If you don't feel up to it I understand.

Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Oh by the way the new Gerry pics :inlove: :cunning:

I'm gonna have good dreams tonight

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miklyn, way to go on the party last night!! :claphands::woo: :goodjob2:

PatKay, weren't those pictures just yummy? And the pic I posted is my favorite too. Something about the look on his face. :pant:

Hope everyone has a good day. I'll be popping in and out all day. Talk to you all later!

Stacie

Miklyn...Congrats!!! :woo: Those are the kind of parties every in home sales person wishes for! Did you get any datings? A friend who sells the same kind of product as you tells me she always has high sales around Valentine's Day! The ladies want to give something 'special" to their significant other and have a good time themselves! :cunning:

Stacie...those pictures are the hottest I have seen of Gerry in a long time! :inlove: I love that picture so much it is now my avatar and my wallpaper on my computer. :tasty:

My son is out to a paintball birthday party for a fellow 4th grade student today. At first my son was very excited about going, but started getting nervous this morning thinking about being "shot" and getting hurt (paintballs can cause bruising). He decided to go but padded himself with layers of shirts and sweats. My husband took him and is going to hang around just in case he changes his mind or gets hurt. Personally I think paintball is alittle much for a bunch of 4th graders to be doing at this age. But I think this boys Dad is trying to 'tough him up'! I know the Dad and he is a big burly "football player" type guy with tatoos. He is very nice but his son is pretty mild mannered which I think bothers the Dad. He is nice kid but is not the tough sports playing kind of kid his father wants. Instead the boy takes Gymnastics and plays in the school band. Not what I think the Dad or Mom, she is on the 'tough side' herself, had in mind for their only child. :confused:

Did anybody happen to catch POTO on HBO yesterday? :drool1: I got to watch it up to the Don Juan scene. It killed me to leave but I had to take my daughter to dance. Of all Gerry's movies, I think I will forever love that movie the most! :erikicon:

Well better get some laundry done. I'll be checking in throughout the day!

Stay warm!

PatKay

Edited by Scorpio613

Stacie...those pictures are the hottest I have seen of Gerry in a long time! :inlove: I love that picture so much it is now my avatar and my wallpaper on my computer. :tasty:

Pat, I also have that picture for my wallpaper. Takes my breath away every time I look at it, the man should have a warning label attached to him. Although it does prove once again that he is the definition of tantilizing (as my siggy states :cunning: )

Hi girls!!

The pictures of Gerry are just luscious!!! I have the same pic as my wallpaper too.....as I am sure alot of us girls do.

The mag comes out on the 6th so that is going to be my birthday present to myself. :cunning::cunning:

See you all tomorrow!!

Kelly

Edited by gerardaholic66

I'd like the pic of Gerard doing a pull up from the beam as my wallpaper! 18' x 20' on one wall would be lovely, thank you very much! :tasty:

There must be a way to get the photographer to share with his (GB) fan sites the not used in publication photos from that shoot. Ohhhhh....can we get them?! :tasty:

I can't stop! :tasty:

I'm getting dehydrated, it's time to focus on my to do list now, :tasty: , oops, sorry, very sorry, :tasty:

HAPPY SUPER-BEARS SUNDAY!!! :woo:

I hope everyone will be glued to their tvs later today watching and cheering for the Bears to win the SuperBowl! Even if you are not watching the game, I hope you are rooting for the Bears!!! :cheer: I will be at a SuperBowl party at my in laws. I am not real happy about going especially if my crazy SIL starts drinking. If she does, I am outta there pronto! :escape:

Don't forget to watch PRINCE during the SuperBowl halftime show! Even if you are not a fan of his, he does put on a good show! At least we won't be subjected to another "wardrobe malfunction" ! :embarassed:

Have a Great Day everyone and GO BEARS!!! :cheer2:

PatKay

GOOD FREEZIN SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

SO cold today in my part of Wisconsin that I elected not to do the hour drive to church and back. Didn't want to get stranded with 7 kids in the van. Yesterday Ethan and Tosh went with me to do a church function in St Paul, and we counted over 15 cars off the side of the road with their flashers on. It was -7 up there yesterday without the wind chill, and to day it is even worse, so at home we stay.

I am going to watch the Super Bowl tonite....mainly for the commercials and half time. I guess I will route for the Bears. Not a real big football person these days, but I will be there a cheering for my Tarts who are avid supporters!

Well....better run and get some munchies for the viewing.

For all of you that are Amazing Race fan, the new season starts on the 18th and you should see all the all stars that are on it. Rob and Amber from survivor are back. The beauty queens and coal miners from last season are returning, and a lot of other players from past seasons that will be great to see again. It will be a good one!

Toodles!

P

Did you ladies see this link from a tv show?? It shows Gerry doing some of his workout. You have to sit through Julian Barbery (sp?) and a commercial but it is worth it!! :pant:

Gerry interview

forgot to add

GO BEARS......... :cheer::cheer2::cheer:

Edited by gerardaholic66

Hey ladies! Just stopped in quick to say hello and bye for a little while, my stupid computer crashed on me today and is dead. :tantrum: I'm using my sister's computer at her and my mom's house right now but can't say how often I'll be able to get online for at least a little while. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for a computer now. Called tech support and was told that my motherboard is fried. I don't know what I'm going to do, but my mom suggested she might be giving me their desktop from here but needs to talk to my sister first. She has a Toshiba laptop so technically wouldn't need the other one. So hopefully, I won't be without a computer for too long, but I have to tell you, this sucks. I can't remember the last time I was without a computer, maybe 12 years ago? I feel naked without it. Plus I have to take my old computer to see if I can get the data retrieved off the hard drive, which is not cheap. I called BestBuy and they said $100 to do it. I need to make some phonecalls tomorrow and check prices at some of the computer shops around town. Anyways, I'll quit venting on you ladies, sorry bout that. Hopefully I'll be talking to you all soon. Bye for now!

Stacie

Hello Ladies

Stacie I'm sorry to hear that your computer fried. I don't know what I would do if I did not have my computer.

Spent most of the day over at Trixie and got home and started to clean. I don't get to watch the Superbowl but I have a sports site up so I can see the scores.

Not much else going on. I got a call from my party this coming up Saturday and she says there might be 40 ladies now. I am in total shock. She said she wants to keep me updated so I know for stock. My first thought is I don't know a rep in our group that carries enough stock for 40 ladies. I am trying to figure out how to let her know again that I may not have everything in stock. I have told her this a couple of times but I don't know. That is my little vent I guess for today.

I'm here while I am cleaning

Well the Super bowl is over....I am disappointed that the Bears did not win. I thought the Bears were going to kick some butt when Devin Hester ran the opening kick back for a touchdown.....I was jumping up and down and screaming when that happened.

Then they started to self-destruct :confused: I just don't know......I think they should have taken Rex Grossman out and put Greise in, if you ask me. He mad SO many mistakes.

But I do like Peyton Manning and the Colts so I am happy for them at least.

And I guess it doesn't hurt that I won the football pool at work!!!! $200 baby!!!!!! :pointy:

I'm gonna take my kids to Dave and Busters next weekend for their birthday. I've never been there so I hope it's fun.

Well better get to bed. 6:50am comes early.

GOOD FREEZIN MORNING FROM WESTER WISC!

School has been cancelled for my kids today as it is -21 outside without the windchill.

Kelly...I agree with you about taking Grossman out. He was making mistakes, but my hubby said the Bears defense was not the greatest either. I am glad that the Colts won though, as I thought they played well. So Kelly, you still going to wear your Bears jersey to INDY???

Hope everyone is doing well. I for one am going to try and paint my kitchen today despite all the kids being home.

Will check in later!

Toodles

P

Cold enough for you??? With this cold, H@LL might have even froze over!!! :confused:

Yes, the SuperBowl is over and the Bears did not win. :crybaby: It started out so good for the Bears with Hester's punt return for a TD and an interception, they were lookin' good in the first half! But then the wheels started to fall off in the second half. What a shame! :embarassed:

But I guess we can look at it this way...at least the Bears GOT to the SuperBowl! There were 30 other teams who were home WATCHING the SuperBowl WISHING they were there!!! :wall:

So I will say...Congrats to the Indianapolis Colts and to Peyton Manning for a game well played! :clap:

Btw...I won alittle money too in a football pool ($40). I would have much rather had the Bears win than me.

At least PRINCE did not disappoint! :claphands: I enjoyed watching him and hearing him play Purple Rain...very appropriate!!! ;) Like the broadcasters said, he played his own music and sang his own songs...no lip syncing and no wardrobe malfunctions!!! :lol:

I was disappointed that there were no commercials for 300 during the SB! I saw one before the game but none during. :confused: Overall, the SB commercials this year were not that great. There were a couple good ones, but most were pretty lame.

Well I've got lunch mom duty today! I KNOW we will not go outside today! Now I just have to figure out something to keep a class of 6th graders happy! The girls are fine, it is the boys that climb the walls!!! :bonk:

Stay Warm!

PatKay

Edited by Scorpio613

Good Morning Ladies

Well, it's a sulky day here at work. Everyone is all bummed because the Bears didn't win. But, the Colts did play very well and they deserved it.

Funny story about last night....Paul went out with my BIL and their friends to watch the game at a local bar. Now mind you, my BIL is a very big, dark, intimidating guy - but is actually a giant teddy bear. When he drinks he gets a little emotional and when the Bears lost he was crying at the bar! LOL Paul and all their buddies were hugging him and consoling him saying, "It's alright Al, there's always next year." LMAO! I can just imagine seeing Al crying in front of all these people and all their big, burly friends hugging him to make him feel better!

I signed up for Bally's yesterday so Miklyn and I can work out together. We're going to motivate eachother and whoop eachother into shape! I still plan on stealing her Gerry poster and having her chase me around the track for it! :D I hate to leave Cardical Fitness because I like it there and the kids love the girls who work in the child care room, but Bally's offers so much more for the same price. I love the fact that they have a pool and a hot tub - I love swimming! Plus, they have the cardio classes that I want to try. Gotta change up the routine a bit because I am just stuck in a rut.

Pat - I wasn't too impressed with the commercials either. There were a couple good ones, but the rest were kind of blah.

Paulette - OMG! -21?? I promise to stop complaining about -6 here! Keep those kids warm!

Stacie - Get your computer fixed girl! I hope you were able to get your Indy tix at least before all this happened.

Congrats to Pat and Kelly for winning some money last night! That's awesome!

ANyways, I'm at work for a bit, so I'll be lurking! :D

Hi all

I got home from work a little bit ago. It is way to cold out there.

I didn't get to watch the game because it was on channel 2 but I was watching the score on yahoo sports.

Not much going on here. I have to place an order for Saturday's party but other than that just chillin' (litterally)

Girlfriend I would chase you aroiund that track if you took that poster. :escape::rotflmao:

Hey everyone! Hope your Monday is going well. :kisswink:

First off, I have a general question for everyone. How do you start a blog? I noticed that Miklyn had one out there and think it's a great way to vent or keep motivated, especially on the whole working out front.

Second, here's my funny kid story.....well, I think it's funny anyway. So, I took Hollyn to church yesterday morning. I haven't been there in longer than I want to admit, but one of my resolutions for the new year is to start being a better person by attending church faithfully and taking Hollyn so that she doesn't grow up to be a total heathen. :lalala: As with most Christian centered religions, I take communion every Sunday since I was brought up to believe that we need to recognize the sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the cross to have our sins forgiven. So, the plate with the unleavened bread comes around by me, and I take a piece of it. Hollyn asks me if she can have a piece too, and I tell her "no" and that I'll explain later what it signifies. Then the juice representing His blood comes around and again, she asks if she can have some and I tell her no again. So, then she crosses her arms over her chest, gives me this disgusted look and says "It's not fair that you get a snack and juice during church and I don't" Just struck me funny that she thought I was getting a snack during services. Anyway, other than that, my weekend was pretty much the same old boring stuff.

I did watch a couple of movies this weekend though. Fly Boys was pretty good although I don't know how anyone who flew those planes during the war ever came back alive.

Ok, I need to get off of here. Have dinner plans with a friend, so I'll talk to you all later.

Shannan

Hey Shannon,

It is good to see you on here. Just pm Stef that you want a blog for the get healthy on Gals thread and she will create one for you.

If you need anything else just ask

Miklyn

I just watched some of the clip of Gerry talking about making the movie and :tasty: :heat: this movie is going to be the death of us I think. Trixie we need to bring something with us to the theatre because I know we are going to have a hard time staying in our seats. Just remember us watching the Phantom for the first time. This is going to be 10 times worse than that.

I think I am going to lay down for about 1/2 an hour and then I will be back on.

WishIWasGerrysKi...

I've got a church funny for you. Hi everybody!

My Catholic, now ex, boyfriend invites me to Mass with his family. I'm Christian so I thought this was great. We all believe fundamentally the same, right? Well...I'm sitting next to him and his mother on the other side. I like her alot and she was good to me. So during the service, which I am completely lost as to what's going on and everyone else seems to know, I get a Tic Tac out of my purse and offer one to his mom and she just glared at me! I turned to him and he put his hand on my hand (with Tic Tacs) and gentley pushes my fingers around it and lowers my hand down and just winked at me. What's going on?! Later he tells me that at Mass they can't put anything in their mouths before the eucharist. I was mortified! So much for scoring points with his mom! Needless to say, I was not invited back to Mass.

Hey everyone! Hope your Monday is going well. :kisswink:

First off, I have a general question for everyone. How do you start a blog? I noticed that Miklyn had one out there and think it's a great way to vent or keep motivated, especially on the whole working out front.

Shannan

Hey Shannon,

It is good to see you on here. Just pm Stef that you want a blog for the get healthy on Gals thread and she will create one for you.

If you need anything else just ask

Miklyn

Hi Shannan,

Just a quick pop-in! You can also let me know if you want a blog and I can get the message to Stef. We would love to have you join us in the Get Healthy Forum!

Jill

Hey Kelly - Just a quick Happy Birthday to you - hope you are staying warm on your special day! :happybirthday:

And, a quick hello to everyone else on here. I hope you are all staying warm and healthy. Things are great here - Windy and I are planning to go out Friday night (I wimped out on her last week due to the cold) to catch up and raise a glass or two.

PatKay - I have been really working out and am starting to lose that 5-10 pounds I vowed to take off. I have been trying to stay motivated with the cold weather - always makes me want to sit under the afghan and eat carb heavy comfort food. But, I am sticking to the routine. I had a black tie last Friday and wore a sexy long black dress and I turned a head or two so I now know the workout is working!

Hey Trix, Mik and Stacie - how ya doin'? Getting into trouble, I hope...................

Take care,

Gem

Edited by Gemmie